Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1

General Chat

Top 3
1st Place: Ghosts Achievement Team
2nd Place: MadIrish4thewin
3rd Place: Elite Force

andyboyishere known as SCOTTISH F0RCE in the competition was asking about future series and I told him he could run with it if he wanted. He suggested 4-6 man teams...

Whoever wants to take over can just make sure you get along with Futiles as he's the genius that will track it haha
Top 3
1st Place: Ghosts Achievement Team
2nd Place: MadIrish4thewin
3rd Place: Elite Force

andyboyishere known as SCOTTISH F0RCE in the competition was asking about future series and I told him he could run with it if he wanted. He suggested 4-6 man teams...

Whoever wants to take over can just make sure you get along with Futiles as he's the genius that will track it haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Send me the final scores that you pulled, and I will create a historical document version of the scoreboard for future, continued viewing. I have killed the scripts, so, obviously there will be no further updates.
i am making season 2 but with a new name and puting it season 1 it is Raw G season 1
i am making season 2 but with a new name and puting it season 1 it is Raw G season 1
Originally Posted by SCOTTISH F0RCE
Sounds interesting, but have you talked with futiles and if you're going to change the name, may I suggest a new thread also, so as to not confuse people.
Sounds interesting, but have you talked with futiles and if you're going to change the name, may I suggest a new thread also, so as to not confuse people.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
He has talked to me. A new thread will be made.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account