Will you continue playing Xbox 360?

Xbox 360

yes, it is still a fun system to play games on.
Yep!
There's a bunch of 360 I want to play/finish that simply aren't backwards compatible yet Smile
until i finish all the 360 game backlog ill be on my 360 for a long while but i am planning on getting an xbox one very soon but thats about it.
Well aren't they making pretty much every 360 game either BC or or remastering it? So in the end it may not matter, but yea I'm still playing mine..
I bounce between the two, so I am still using mine.
Old thread revived, but, I don't think any of my US 360s have been on in months. I did one day to transfer all my saves to the cloud. Since then, just whatever is on my X1...
When I bought my Xbox One, I fully intended to use both. I have my 360 plugged into the cable passthrough on my Xbox One so that I can use both without having to switch HDMI ports on my TV. As the time has passed, I've used my 360 less and less and my One more and more. Especially since the Xbox One apps have phased out their use of the Snap Feature (which I loved to use when playing my 360 via my One) to the point where Microsoft has completely phased it out.
I still use my 360 a lot and it is still my main console for Xbox gaming. I don't really use the X1 much.
I use my 360 quite a bit. My X1 gets used all the time b/c the cable is hooked up through it. But I'd say recently about 1/3 of my gaming has been on the 360. At least until my backlog is complete.
I play it when I wanna play any game that's not BC
Yes, I have a 360 E to play games that haven't become BC yet.
From time to time I will put on Kinect Party or Happy Action Theater for the kids. They have a blast every single time. I also use the 360 when someone else in the house is using the main tv. So that will be my backup system until I get a Scorpio or Switch.
From time to time I will put on Kinect Party or Happy Action Theater for the kids. They have a blast every single time. I also use the 360 when someone else in the house is using the main tv. So that will be my backup system until I get a Scorpio or Switch.
Originally Posted by LausDomini
You should come back to Achievement Fest, too...
Originally Posted by LausDomini
Wish they had remastered those for the One...
Yes, it’s a god platform and lots of achievements.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account