R U Ready for some football?

Sports

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you ready for some football?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 37 (64.91%) Yes

× 20 (35.09%) No, I don't like watching the greatest spectator sport on the planet

• Added 09-04-2014 01:13 PM
  • 57 votes
I don't like watching the greatest spectator sport on the planet,

well it is tough in Detroit to enjoy not making the playoffs every year, though we have had some pretty damn good guys play here and make it interesting they always find new ways to lose!
Hopefully tonight the Packers can give retribution for the infamous Fail Mary, but any other game I enjoy seeing Russell Wilson do well being a Badger alum.

well it is tough in Detroit to enjoy not making the playoffs every year, though we have had some pretty damn good guys play here and make it interesting they always find new ways to lose!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
That's what fantasy football is for, to give you something to root for when your favorite team is bound to fail. I'm not quite sure what the Browns fans do though...
I am ready for the Colts to take it all...in a few years.
You need an option for meh...Over the past two years my interest in American Football has dwindled (Thanks Miami Dolphins, NFL and media over exposure!) I still love my pathetic marine mammals, but Formula 1 racing and the other football are starting to be more entertaining than the NFL or College Football.
I'm confused why there's more than one possible answer....
That's what fantasy football is for, to give you something to root for when your favorite team is bound to fail. I'm not quite sure what the Browns fans do though...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The same thing the Dolphin fans do. :cheers:
I just watch the Superbowl and that is it. I don't care to follow my team because they tend to lose more games then win.
So, I'm ready...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Forum sports?

http://www.gamertagnation.com/sports/

Originally Posted by Sith Rick
try having the cardinals bro. we get every washed up QB on the planet. At least Stafford is a decent QB and he did great first week.
try having the cardinals bro. we get every washed up QB on the planet. At least Stafford is a decent QB and he did great first week.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
You said Cardinals and I thought Rams and how sad their QB situation is. Cards have been doing better in recent years...

I was just thinking it's rare that Dolphins and Lions fans get to celebrate in the same week. Here's to two weeks in a row.

Sadly Steelers fans are trying to find a grocery store where they still give out paper sacks...
The greatest time of the year. Football is king in Texas. Oh yeah, and Bengals > Steelers. Smile

And on that note, Everyone else > Cowboys. haha
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Except, washed up QB actually took them to a Super Bowl...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account