Is it just me or....

Xbox 360

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you missing games on Xbox.com achievement list?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 6 (15.79%) Yes

× 10 (26.32%) No

× 22 (57.89%) Not that I have noticed

• Added 02-20-2015 01:55 AM
  • 38 votes
When i view my achievements on xbox.com some of the games I have played are not there, my GS is correct and matches what is on my box but it's as if I have never played the game. examples being for me Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush and now as I complete it right this minute Kinect Fun Labs: Googly Eyes

any thoughts?, any one else having similar issues?
I think it's just you. I just checked on mine and everything seems to be there, then againI'm not scrolling through 1100+ games to find out, but Agis Wing I just completed is there and GOW I just played and have had completed is there. Some game tiles are not showing but that is just the pic the info and a blank space is still there.
I think it's just you. I just checked on mine and everything seems to be there, then againI'm not scrolling through 1100+ games to find out, but Agis Wing I just completed is there and GOW I just played and have had completed is there. Some game tiles are not showing but that is just the pic the info and a blank space is still there.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
For the sake of argument and to give a solid scientific example of the specific games that do not show on my games list here

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Achie...socialtwistnav

I have 129 games completed to 100% of these games these are specifically missing

Kinect Fun Labs: Googly Eyes
You Don't Know Jack
Kinect Fun Labs: Build a Buddy
Kinect Fun Labs: Bobble Head
Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush
Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Me
Xbox LIVE Labs
Truth or Lies
Live Score Tracker
Live Draft Tracker
Viva Pinata (windows live) not completed but still missing

plus who knows how many are not on there that are not completed.

I guess can anyone see any of the listed games above on their achievements age on xbox.com or again is this just me??
I know for sure the delisted games are not showing up on xbox.com any more. Was very annoying when playing Ascend Hand of Kul when it was delisted. Achievements did not show up, neither did the recent players that were playing this.
I have been playing delisted games for the past several weeks and they still show up on my profile. The game page for them is gone and it's not available in marketplace, but they still show up on my achievements and I can still download them from my download history.
I'm curious why you use xbox.com when you have this site and TA?
I have been playing delisted games for the past several weeks and they still show up on my profile. The game page for them is gone and it's not available in marketplace, but they still show up on my achievements and I can still download them from my download history.
Originally Posted by Kaens
This is sort of where the issue came up is after downloading old arcade games and playing them they just don't show up on the page. and i can sort of understand not having the assets for a game that was only available digitally or is no longer directly supported via hub like the kinect lab games go. and of course the issue is not that the points are not able to be earned and retained. But why on a retail game that i physically own the disc, put it in and the system doesn't even acknowledge it has been done and further what happens if and when in the future these are not just missing from that particular page but also from the data feed itself?? Fsh I still use xbox.com in addition to the pages cause i like to see the tiles etc after i unlock them call me weird but it's the OCD side of me. Hell i actually miss the old way that the xbox site presented your games played with a matching tile to your xbox instead of the box art when that actually works that is

Xbox.com is a hot mess right now. I just took this off my profile, and I'm pretty sure none of these games are available anymore.

Gyruss seems to be, so maybe I'm wrong about that, but I could have sworn it while I found it on the xbox.com, it didn't show up in the XBLA marketplace. Defender is gone, and has placeholder art. Poketbike Racer obviously was never sold digitally, but it gets a generic artwork. On the 360, because nothing comes up, I cannot even install this disk to the drive. Just Weird. Lips I thought was available, but it's completely gone from the marketplace, yet it has artwork. So why doesn't Defender? Many Windows phone games just have blank white tiles, not even a placeholder artwork. It's terrible and inconsistent.

My entire point to all of that is, games being delisted has nothing to do with any of your problem Psy because I have dozens of examples on my page of delisted games and they are all working. So let's move onto other theories. Maybe you added delisted games to your tag? All of the ones on mine were already there. I dunno.
Maybe they fixed it with the latest update of xbox.com

Edit: Nope they did not. Ascend & Doritos Crash Course 2 are still missing. Seems like all my oldest games are missing as well.
I don't know if I am having a problem really other thatn the fact that my OCD is making my skin crawl because my virtual "trophy cabinet" on the official site of the product is incomplete, broken and just plain irritating. I think I will now go buy some cheddar, gouda and peerjack cheese to go with all of my whine Wink
I never put Ascend on my tag, but I'm playing Crash Course 2 now and it's not updating on the official site. Honestly I assumed it was because there was a limit on how many the page would return, but now that it's my most recent it's still now showing.
I never put Ascend on my tag, but I'm playing Crash Course 2 now and it's not updating on the official site. Honestly I assumed it was because there was a limit on how many the page would return, but now that it's my most recent it's still now showing.
This was my point in it's entirety. I am currently active in a game and actively earning achievements and the xbox site does not show that it is my most recent game nor am I getting the option to "look" inside at my brand new shiny achievements. Yes I am earning score, yes my cummulative total is going up, yes it is showing in the api from xbox to outside sites that I have in fact unlocked them. But I find it frustrating and curious that the site does not even acknowledge the game's existence
This was my point in it's entirety. I am currently active in a game and actively earning achievements and the xbox site does not show that it is my most recent game nor am I getting the option to "look" inside at my brand new shiny achievements. Yes I am earning score, yes my cummulative total is going up, yes it is showing in the api from xbox to outside sites that I have in fact unlocked them. But I find it frustrating and curious that the site does not even acknowledge the game's existence
Originally Posted by DJ Psyanyde
Perhaps ist a "Rights"" or "Licensing" issue, games have been taken off xbox.coom before and then brought back..not sure if the achievements went completely missing when that happened though. Or perhaps it has something to do with servers? Everyones data is on different servers so maybe one of those servers is having trouble and that's why some people can see what others can not.. Lips and Acend both show up for me, but I too can not see the specific Crash Course your talking about, The Windows version of Crash Course shows though.)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account