CFP National Championship

Sports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Who will win the CFP National Championship?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (60.00%) Alabama

× 10 (40.00%) Clemson

• Added 01-09-2017 07:46 AM
  • 25 votes
Who are you guys picking to win the college football national championship tonight?

Do you think Clemson will get their revenge from last year or will defending champs, Alabama, make it back-to-back titles?
Love him or hate him, you pretty much have to take Saban if you are betting.

(In college football, that is. He sucks big ass as a pro coach...)
I get the feeling Alabama will win again, and it won't be as close as before. That said, I'd rather they lose.
Love him or hate him, you pretty much have to take Saban if you are betting.

(In college football, that is. He sucks big ass as a pro coach...)
Originally Posted by futiles
Really sucks... But I'm not bitter...
I get the feeling Alabama will win again, and it won't be as close as before. That said, I'd rather they lose.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
This. As someone who lives in the state, I can't wait for them to suck again. Tide fans are the worst.
Tide fans are the worst.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Thank you, someone finally said this.
This. As someone who lives in the state, I can't wait for them to suck again. Tide fans are the worst.
Exhibit A:

Kansas Jayhawk Fans

Exhibit B:

Dallas Cowboys Fans

So, at best, they are the third worst fans in the country. (Internationally, they may be even further down the list.)
Exhibit A:

Kansas Jayhawk Fans (Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't even believe you list them. This is laughable on so many levels.

Exhibit B:

Dallas Cowboys Fans (They can be #2 behind Tide fans. I have no qualms with listing them, but they are not #1.

No, at best they are still the worst. But if you really want to expand the list, it'll be this:

1) Tide fans
2) Pats fans (and by extension all Boston sports fans)
3) Yankee fans
4) Cowboy fans
5) Philly fans (see #2)
Exhibit A:

I'm reminded*of this from years ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...heory/cd92f08/

And I go on the record as a
  • Bruins
  • Patriots
  • Celtics
  • Red Sox
fan. And yes, I know, and I agree.
Exhibit A:

Kansas Jayhawk Fans (Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't even believe you list them. This is laughable on so many levels.

Exhibit B:

Dallas Cowboys Fans (They can be #2 behind Tide fans. I have no qualms with listing them, but they are not #1.

No, at best they are still the worst. But if you really want to expand the list, it'll be this:

1) Tide fans
3) Yankee fans
4) Cowboy fans
5) Philly fans (see #2)
See, this is why Steelers can't have another championship. More championships than anyone else would Pittsburgh fans up the list from my #5. I think #1 is more of a local problem for you.

Therefore, Kansas City needs to run the table preventing Steelers, Pats and Cowboys and or Packers fan from being more annoying...
See, this is why Steelers can't have another championship. More championships than anyone else would Pittsburgh fans up the list from my #5.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I will concede moving to #3 if we win a 7th Super Bowl. Our victory would propel Pats fans to #1, especially with the road to said Super Bowl this year. So far, Tide fans have been unusually quiet, so I might be willing to negotiate a #2 seed.

I think #1 is more of a local problem for you.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Having lived outside of Philly and within the DC/Baltimore Metro, no. It is not a local problem. I've just experienced many fan bases, and they are, by far, the worst.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account