Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I love me some Elder Scrolls It was Morrowind that got me hooked, I was was wondering how this new update was and if it was true to the Original Xbox version basically how are you liking it? I have not yet bought this update or even started this game but it sits on the shelf calling me... I think I'm going to have to break and get in on this sooner than expected.
I love me some Elder Scrolls It was Morrowind that got me hooked, I was was wondering how this new update was and if it was true to the Original Xbox version basically how are you liking it? I have not yet bought this update or even started this game but it sits on the shelf calling me... I think I'm going to have to break and get in on this sooner than expected.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It is NOT the old Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is a new story in the ESO world taking place on the mainland of Morrowind, not the island of Vvardenfell
It is NOT the old Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is a new story in the ESO world taking place on the mainland of Morrowind, not the island of Vvardenfell
Originally Posted by futiles
I knew it would be different due to the time, but I thought Vvardenfell would be the main island of Morrowind? It evens mentions Vivic being in some trouble. Curious, can you even travel to Vvardenfell at all?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account