New Xbox One Experience w/ Pictures

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

Here's a few pictures of the new experience, cortana work's with Mic or Kinect.

• Unless I'm missing something home screen looks exactly the same???
  • What's Verified and the tick for in the second screen?
  • I love the separate Ready to Install list and something great. It's a shame they didn't split it into Xbox One and Xbox 360 lists.
  • With linked Social Media does it post everytime you unlock an achievements?
  • I love the separate Ready to Install list and something great. It's a shame they didn't split it into Xbox One and Xbox 360 lists.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Home screen is very similar. Notice the "My games and apps" in the top right, that is the biggest change on the home screen.
Verified means confirm, it is actually that real person and not a fake account. Sometimes,peoples,lives are so boring that they create fake account of a different person, and will,most likely pretend to be that person.. When it's not the actual person. So when you see a verified symbol... it means that real person has confirm it's really them''...

For examples- Celebrities have verified accounts to confirm it's them.
Peoples, who pretend to be someone else like a Celebrity won't have a verified account.
I see a "console & updates" tile, is that a change log? And if so how detailed does it get, personal console information, just Xbox MS general stuff, a mix of both or am I completely off on that?
I see a "console & updates" tile, is that a change log? And if so how detailed does it get, personal console information, just Xbox MS general stuff, a mix of both or am I completely off on that?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That's been on the dashboard for a long time, possibly since inception. That is where you can change your console's name, see when it last upgraded, see if an upgrade is available.
How does one confirm or verify oneself on the One?
How does one confirm or verify oneself on the One?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I believe that has to do with social media accounts, and having a verified account.
Well since I haven't updated my preview console this linking of accounts sounds stupid. Does this mean it will post every time you get an achievement to the accounts, that won't get annoying fast, or do you have to physically share kinda like now. I still really don't see a need for this but hey kids will like it.
That's been on the dashboard for a long time, possibly since inception. That is where you can change your console's name, see when it last upgraded, see if an upgrade is available.
Originally Posted by futiles
Lol. I should look more into the ONE...thanks for the info though.
The latest patch to the preview has significantly improved the store experience. Cortana is still a little slower than I'd like and the Ready To Install section takes too long to load in, but otherwise, I like the updates. Still a lot of places to improve, but much better overall.
The latest patch to the preview has significantly improved the store experience. Cortana is still a little slower than I'd like and the Ready To Install section takes too long to load in, but otherwise, I like the updates. Still a lot of places to improve, but much better overall.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Probably just gearing up for the new x1 Scorpio? Next year, it's supposed to be more powerful. I know it's probably more for the 4k experience, but maybe it will help the slow loading times, your noticing as well.
The ready to install list for me takes a while and i'm not on preview. May take longer depending on amount of game details to load
The ready to install list for me takes a while and I'm not on preview. May take longer depending on amount of game details to load
i have 200+ games and it takes a super long time to load the ready to install list
The ready to install list for me takes a while and i'm not on preview. May take longer depending on amount of game details to load
Ready to Install is now a separate tab, rather than being at the end of the game queue. I find that mine fluctuates how long it takes. I have 200 something games installed, but, I install or hide everything in my RTI list. So, the console I use the most (preview box) loads pretty quick, never more than 3-4 games in it. While the secondary and tertiary consoles might go months between checking, and will have a dozen games or so, from GWG or BC, and will take a bit to load.
Hos to access the games that you hide in ready to install in the new preview? The previous way doesn't work
Hos to access the games that you hide in ready to install in the new preview? The previous way doesn't work
Originally Posted by Mardagg
I thought someone used the pull both triggers and press X method this weekend. Is that not working for you?
I thought someone used the pull both triggers and press X method this weekend. Is that not working for you?
Originally Posted by futiles
That's only way isn't it?
That's only way isn't it?
I don't know. I just learned that way this weekend when someone accidentally hid a game instead of installing it.
Preview either changed it to the bumpers+X, rather than the triggers, or the other way around.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account