free games for gold did not update today

Xbox 360

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

magic 2013 is longer avaliable today rainbow 6 vegas 1 is supposed to be free from sep 15th to sep 30
Actually, it is 1-15 and 16-End of month, and Magic 2013 is still available, and it even shows on the Games with Gold main page as Until Sept 15.

February would be the only month that they may do 1-14 and 15-28, but every other month will be 1-15 and 16-EoM
Last edited 09-15-2013 at 05:48 PM by futiles.
Actually, it is 1-15 and 16-End of month
Originally Posted by futiles
your right my bad im 1 day off
Why didn't Microsoft go with rainbow six Vegas 2?
Actually, it is 1-15 and 16-End of month, and Magic 2013 is still available, and it even shows on the Games with Gold main page as Until Sept 15.

February would be the only month that they may do 1-14 and 15-28, but every other month will be 1-15 and 16-EoM
Originally Posted by futiles
I thought they were only running this promotion through the remainder of the year.
I thought they were only running this promotion through the remainder of the year.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Never leave a promotion open-ended, always give it an end date, but allow yourself to extend it.

It the promotion is successful and profitable, keep it. If it costs more than it gains, you have a termination point set.
im pretty sure they said the g4g will cancel out when the x1 is released
Last edited 09-15-2013 at 07:28 PM by ky pro 2008.
im pretty sure said the g4g will cancel out when the x1 is released
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I heard it will cancel at the release of Xbox One and I've also heard that it may go till the end of december
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Because Ubisoft owns Rainbow Six so I'm sure they decide what they want to give away. In response to when the free games end, I thought when they announced the program it was only until launch of Xbox One. I'm fairly certain the only reason they did it was to get people used to downloading full retail games building up to their new day & date digital release world with they family sharing, etc.
ive bought n dl at least 30 retails of the mp but i would rather have free seeing as i have 4 kids in the house i pay at 800$ a year for xbl thats the they can do is give away free games like this
yes its 10$ a month if u use a cc n im paying for 6 xbl memberships so i need all the free games i can get
Hey I'm with you, free is always better!
On Games with Gold page, it says 6/1/13 - 12/31/13.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Because that's how they get you - the first one's free...
I've downloaded every free game so far even if I don't really like that type of game. Free cannot be turned down as there's no excuse to do so.
I've downloaded every free game so far even if I don't really like that type of game. Free cannot be turned down as there's no excuse to do so.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
Unless it's an STD. Those are 'free', but I prefer to turn them down...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account