Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Are the tenure badges retroactive or from the time you join the site? Might be a silly question or I could very easily be misunderstanding the requirements but I've got the 16 year icon on my XBL dash but none of the badges have unlocked.
I'm fairly certain it should be retroactive.
I thought that's what would make sense but I wasn't entirely sure how it worked. Anything I can do on my end to get it to sync up?
That is correct, it is based on what your Xbox Live profile shows. It is possible that your tag was not scanned for that and why you do not have the badges. I initiated a profile sync, lets see if the system awards the badges after it runs it's next badge checks. If that doesn't give you the badges we can manually award them.
That is correct, it is based on what your Xbox Live profile shows. It is possible that your tag was not scanned for that and why you do not have the badges. I initiated a profile sync, lets see if the system awards the badges after it runs it's next badge checks. If that doesn't give you the badges we can manually award them.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
So, after manual syncs and 24 hours, still no tenure badges.
I thought it was retroactive aswell, but maybe it only checks your tenure level when the number goes up or something. For me the tenure level is not showing on my xbox profile like 1/3 times so it is not super stable.
So, after manual syncs and 24 hours, still no tenure badges.
Originally Posted by BigTymer2047
I will manually award you the badge(s)
I thought it was retroactive aswell, but maybe it only checks your tenure level when the number goes up or something. For me the tenure level is not showing on my xbox profile like 1/3 times so it is not super stable.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Wish I had a better answers, but I do not know how or how often the system checks on these badges.
I've noticed this loads - same with the ambassador badge. Not to derail the thread, but far more annoying for me is the 0/1000 achievement tracker bug.
I've noticed this loads - same with the ambassador badge. Not to derail the thread, but far more annoying for me is the 0/1000 achievement tracker bug.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I also have the 0/1000 bug very often lol. Only happens with 360/GFWL/Windows 8 Games for me.
I will manually award you the badge(s)
Awesome! They showed up when I logged on this morning! Much appreciation!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
If it's a bug, then go ahead and make a new post so that Eric can have a look.
If it's a bug, then go ahead and make a new post so that Eric can have a look.
It is a bug on Xbox Live, not on Gamertagnation. It shows your games as 0/1000 in your games with achievements list despite already having earned achievements in those games.
It is a bug on Xbox Live, not on Gamertagnation. It shows your games as 0/1000 in your games with achievements list despite already having earned achievements in those games.
ok then, I misread that then.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account