Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

The OA streaming on Netflix.

Another incredible show that the wife and I are really enjoying. The OA tells of a young woman, missing for seven years, who was blind when she disappeared, but can now see. There is a rather cryptic supernatural element to it, but if the first episode doesn't draw you in, then the whole series won't hold you.

It stars possibly my favorite underrated actress, Brit Marling, who has been seen in a few pet projects that she has written and even directed, like Another Earth and Sound Of My Voice, both incredible yet under-hyped films. She may be more recognized from the recent Babylon series. Regardless, she has a range that I believe few actresses have achieved in their careers, and I am willing to bet that this series may put her on the bigger radars.

I'll leave it here, so I don't ruin anything from the show, and wait for us to discuss.
Been wanting to see this. I was hesitant to open the thread for fear of spoilers so, thank you for that. I hope to be able to talk about it soon. Another series im.looking forward to is Iron Fist!!
I just finished watching it the other night. I enjoyed it, good acting, great cast, and story telling. I think it needed a couple of more episodes to flesh it out completely, but still a good watch.
I just finished watching it the other night. I enjoyed it, good acting, great cast, and story telling. I think it needed a couple of more episodes to flesh it out completely, but still a good watch.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yes, I agree it was a little haltered.
I thought the season-ending was pretty cheesy but I enjoyed it overall.
I thought the season-ending was pretty cheesy but I enjoyed it overall.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Yeah they screwed the pooch on that one, but we have a second season possibly to look forward to repairing that...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account