Porsche's Movie Reviews - Deadpool

Entertainment

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

I don't even know why I am writing this. Just fucking go see it. It's a hell of a lot of fun.
I don't even know why I am writing this. Just fucking go see it. It's a hell of a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I was hoping for an actual review. I have always found Deadpool to be boring, and never got the attraction to him in the comics, and even less so the rising popularity in mainstream culture. But, I'll give almost anything a chance, but, nothing so far has given me any interest in checking it out.

Actually, I guess you did do a review, sounds like it is just "more of Deadpool" as expected.

Well, glad you enjoyed it, though.
I was going to let this sit here for a bit before putting down my actual review. The film was a lot of fun, and Ryan Reynolds did a great job, and I think the mythology was well served. I'll stop there for now. There was some faults I was perturbed about, but overall just had great fun. Simple. I'll do my elaborate spin later ������
I will definitely see it eventually...likely when it comes out on DVD....I used to read the Deadpool comics, but gave up after 20 or so issues....just wasn't into it..
Shockingly my wife said to me yesterday that she really wanted to go see it, She hates superhero movies but thinks this one looks funny. Maybe she has a thing for Ryan Renalds? I know nothing about Deadpool except that its Marvel and there is a pinball table in FX2.
I can wait for a rental on this one but may go see it to make my wife happy as date night usually ends well for me.
I'm going to have to wait till next weekend for Deadpool Frown
Oh WOW! awesome review. Your review has convinced me, I think I will go see this movie then. Big Grin
Here comes the MONEY!!!!!! here comes the money.....MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

$260 million worldwide opening weekend.
Shockingly my wife said to me yesterday that she really wanted to go see it, She hates superhero movies but thinks this one looks funny. Maybe she has a thing for Ryan Renalds? I know nothing about Deadpool except that its Marvel and there is a pinball table in FX2.
I can wait for a rental on this one but may go see it to make my wife happy as date night usually ends well for me.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Same as my wife just for Ryan Renalds haha.
I mentioned to my wife that I want to watch it and she said her too. Lol I am sure all the wife's are saying yes because of Ryan Reynolds.
I really havnt liked a super hero movie in a long time, There is always someone I dont like in them. Starting with Kirstan Dunst or what ever her name is. I did like the story in Batman Begins if that was the first one of the series, but Batman himself was terrible, i hated the way he pushed his voice. But they do seem to cast chick flick kind of people in these, they probably figure the comic fans will see it no matter what now how can we draw the women in?
I mentioned to my wife that I want to watch it and she said her too. Lol I am sure all the wife's are saying yes because of Ryan Reynolds.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
Not mine, she doesn't much care for him, outside of Seth McFarlane stuff where he makes fun of himself.
Oh WOW! awesome review. Your review has convinced me, I think I will go see this movie then. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
I'm such a badass. I wonder I I should start a cult. Nah, I don't don't do well with large Koolaid quantities.
I'm such a badass. I wonder I I should start a cult. Nah, I don't don't do well with large Koolaid quantities.
But I like Koolaid though. You have hurt me Sir. I was hoping you would of started a cult by now.
Got my tickets, should be see it on Sunday!
But I like Koolaid though. You have hurt me Sir. I was hoping you would of started a cult by now.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
The first rule of my cult is you don't talk about my cult.

Wink
Saw Deadpool yesterday, it was quite enjoyable. It was one of the first non MCU movies that I has seen in a LONG time that was actually good. Now I don't want Fox to give up the rights to him.
Saw Deadpool yesterday, it was quite enjoyable. It was one of the first non MCU movies that I has seen in a LONG time that was actually good. Now I don't want Fox to give up the rights to him.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Wasn't it just plain, simple, fun? I loved the 4th and 16th wall breaking...
Wasn't it just plain, simple, fun? I loved the 4th and 16th wall breaking...
Yeah, So many good lines and gags. I loved the opening sequence and the weggie. The spelling of Francis was pretty good too Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account