Flash Mob Monday (50) / March 14th

General Chat

How badly do you want that Flash Mob Badge?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 25 (58.14%) I am in all the way, You can count on me!

× 14 (32.56%) I'll try and help out when I can

× 4 (9.30%) Eh, just here to add another poll to my tally

• Added 03-02-2016 10:04 PM
  • 43 votes
Ok folks, one week to go and we have 34 willing participants. I anticipate another 10ish people just stumbling into this when it happens. We might be short as I have stated before. The most members I have seen online at one time has been 13. Could be very close.

What I don't get are the 3 people that want to add to their poll tally, for a BADGE! Yet they don't want to flash mob badge?
Lol. I was way early on this. I thought it was today good thing it wasn't, I got super slammed at work today. I still think a check in on the day of the event is a good idea for the records.
Lol. I was way early on this. I thought it was today good thing it wasn't, I got super slammed at work today. I still think a check in on the day of the event is a good idea for the records.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
A check in where? In this thread? That would be crazy to have everyone make a post every hour. That would be like 600 post...
A check in where? In this thread? That would be crazy to have everyone make a post every hour. That would be like 600 post...
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
seems to me last time this was attempted someone said it would be nice if the site had a guesbook of sorts that wouldnt time ous out after 15 minutes
seems to me last time this was attempted someone said it would be nice if the site had a guesbook of sorts that wouldnt time ous out after 15 minutes
Originally Posted by DXU
The next best thing is the Who's Online Page
I have to be at work for most of the day Monday, but I will at least be able to be here between 12 and 3 EST.
and? Not sure why you would think that would be 600 post.. if only the 26 of us active users were to actually post, yes it could get up there but then again we have other threads with greater numbers.. and it would only be a one day thing. You want participation, what better way to make sure people are participating than to see them post, what else are you supposed to do in boosting session..
Dont forget, flash mob tomorrow!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Yup, I was going to give this a bump tonight. So tomorrow, Noon EST it starts. Once an Hour, for 12 hours...
So, I'm Kind of early for this but I'll be lurkin the site. Didn't really go to bed because I just didn't, Okay. Anyways, I'll see y'all around.
14 people right off the bat, that is the most I have seen on at one time so its a good start. Just need to continue to pop on for 5-10 minutes the rest of the day.
last time this was attempted i think we topped in the mid 20's
last time this was attempted i think we topped in the mid 20's
Originally Posted by DXU
Hopefully we will get more people with this attempt.
SO just hang around the site all day? I'll be in every 15 min so I don't time out.
Have to do this via my phone, as power went out at my house yesterday and has been for 17+ hours.
18 people online and most of them are checking out who is online...haha
18 people online and most of them are checking out who is online...haha
That page auto updates. So it is easier to sit on that page and walk away.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account