Gamertagnation leaderboard

General Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

I couldn't find a leaderboard for us on Trueachievements.com....so here it is. Please join and represent this great site!

http://www.trueachievements.com/lead...erboardid=6086
I am in no way promoting the TA site, I just realize that a sizable amount of the members on here, are also members of TA....I am not looking at it as so much as a leaderboard, but as a group on TA to represent the members of this site. Pretty much all the other gaming sites have a leaderboard on TA, why shouldn't this one? Even you have been a member of TA since 2010.

Edit: forgot to add th fact that this site has 3-4 leaderboards for TA on it. I have in no way advised people on here to join TA.com, and on TA.com I have never suggested that people join this site.
Last edited 09-22-2013 at 03:09 PM by SpectreSubZero.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Not sure what your point is, since, this in no way is at all what he suggested.

He's right, plenty of sites have leaderboards on TA, and this site has leaderboards that reference TA.
its cool... i didn't mean any thing by it... just didn't see the need for 2 leaderboards doing the same thing.
its cool... i didn't mean any thing by it... just didn't see the need for 2 leaderboards doing the same thing.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
They don't do the same thing. One is an internal board on GTN. The other is an external board, generating awareness of this site, and represents GTN membership over there.
They don't do the same thing. One is an internal board on GTN. The other is an external board, generating awareness of this site, and represents GTN membership over there.
Originally Posted by futiles
That is 100% what I was going for, you articulated it much better than I did
I joined, but I'm non-stat, so I won't show unless you change it to gamerscore. I think.
It doesn't show me that you joined. I'm kinda lost why it doesn't show you on the leaderboards, but it does provide you a at score. I thought when you get moved to no tracking, it removed your at score also
It says I am a member, but it won't show me because of the non-stat status. I can see I joined it. I can't be seen in any leaderboards, I just checked, not even ones I made. Oh well.
Auto correct completely messed up my last post lol...at least you knew what I was trying to say
Just a reminder to all the new people who joined and are members of TA.com....there is a leaderboard on TA for Gamertagnation! Show your support for GTN and join!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account