Split Screen Achievements? Is it host only?

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Like the title says: When playing split screen, do both profiles that are signed in, earn achievements? Wanting to split screen this first play through with a friend and wondering if we'll both still earn achievements or just host?
I was able to answer this question with my own testing once I got a 2nd 360 controller. Yes, both profiles will earn achievements on split screen.
Servers closure? I wanna play this wih one friend.
Last edited 03-05-2024 at 02:06 PM by SoyUnPeseta.
Servers closure? I wanna play this wih one friend.
Originally Posted by SoyUnPeseta
One or more online services were scheduled for closure on October 20th, 2022.

I do not own this game, but I think most everything can be done offline. So you will not likely be able to play online with someone. So local split screen only based on Snappleback's comments.
So sad to hear so many games getting server closures. To the point that TA has a whole page dedicated to this!
One or more online services were scheduled for closure on October 20th, 2022.

I do not own this game, but I think most everything can be done offline. So you will not likely be able to play online with someone. So local split screen only based on Snappleback's comments.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thanks you so much,one friend tell me this from ta,so bad Frown every army of two have discounted achievements hahah,thanks god this is only SP game Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account