XBOX One achievements not unlocking

Xbox One / Series X|S

Is this also after you went through that mysterious factory reset?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I honestly don't remember. But, Watch_Dogs unlocked an achievement after that.
Well XBL has had some random issues for the last 2 weeks or so, maybe it has something to do with that.
I have had two achievements on Titanfall Xbox One locked at 100% for over 5 days now! Although since then, several other different achievements have unlocked normally on Titanfall, so I have no idea what's going on with regards to this. Even with regular updates, Microsoft's flagship console is still very glitchy at the moment, hopefully they will fix this issue soon (one can hope - lol)!
Just hoping they get it sorted before next weekend when I start my 10k run. Really don't need the extra challenge of stuff not unlocking, although more of it will be on the 360 more than likely.
Just hoping they get it sorted before next weekend when I start my 10k run. Really don't need the extra challenge of stuff not unlocking, although more of it will be on the 360 more than likely.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Oh, that would suck...
To get the Madden Ach to unlock, I had to redo the requirements (or at least the last step...)
To get the Madden Ach to unlock, I had to redo the requirements (or at least the last step...)
Originally Posted by futiles
That's what worries me. The achievements (like many badges here) are triggered by a specific event. If that fails because the Xbox Service was down, there is no retry logic or queue for pending transactions that didn't go through. You would have to do the same in game thing that triggered the achievement in the first place. Not cool at all.
That's what worries me. The achievements (like many badges here) are triggered by a specific event. If that fails because the Xbox Service was down, there is no retry logic or queue for pending transactions that didn't go through. You would have to do the same in game thing that triggered the achievement in the first place. Not cool at all.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Sadly, that doesn't even work all the time, since I know some of the guys redid the requirements for an "umissable" Amazing World achievement and it still wouldn't pop. Haven't worked out in 3 days because I really don't want to get to the top of Everest in Xbox Fitness and have it not pop.
Sadly, that doesn't even work all the time, since I know some of the guys redid the requirements for an "umissable" Amazing World achievement and it still wouldn't pop. Haven't worked out in 3 days because I really don't want to get to the top of Everest in Xbox Fitness and have it not pop.
But these are different issues. I cannot say why the Another World did not pop at AF2014. But, the X1 requires internet for many (if not all) achievements. So, with LIVE jacked up, none popped, but they tracked. So, for me to get the season related achievements, I just sim through another season and they all popped. For the download community stuff, I just DL'd another item.
I'm still waiting on two Tomb Raider achievements to pop (thankfully achieveable near the start of the game), but I thought I'd feedback through the preview programme as well about it.

I mean, they've fixed everything else I've reported through the Feedback app so far, so it's worth a try.

I doubt this is going to be the last time the system screws us out of achievements; at least you could blame the games if they didn't unlock on 360, but this is a systemic flaw.
From my brief reviewing of the Xbox forums, to me it appears that achievements with tracking requirements (i.e. pick up 100 rocks, kill infinity zombies) unlock without troubles, while event related achievements (i.e. beat a boss, complete a level) may have issues unlocking.

Sometimes redoing the event can get the locked achievement to unlock, often times not. If the game already knows you did the event (100% but locked) it makes it difficult or impossible to have it "check" the requirement again by redoing the event.

If I had a copy of Another World, I would try to clear my local and cloud saves, remove and recover my gamertag, and then retry the achievement. This is the only way I can think of to make the game force itself to recheck the requirements by redoing the achievement. I've yet to decide if I want to restart the chapter in Dead Rising 3 to beat that boss again.
I'm also having this issue! 2 achievements in Crimson Dragon won't unlock
I completed Amazing Spider-Man 2 and got crapped out of 5 achievements, the worst thing is 3 of them are story-based (beat 3 bosses)

I only started the game up cause when i went on my 360 to finish up AC; Revelations, i kept getting a black screen (game wouldn't start) and it was on the Service Alerts that it was happening to some users and they were fixing it. Frown
My Tomb Raider achievements just popped while playing Trials Fusion. Only took 6 days.
My Tomb Raider achievements just popped while playing Trials Fusion. Only took 6 days.
Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
Having them pop 6 days later won't help if I'm doing my 10k week. Maybe I'll have to do any/all X1 stuff I have on day one so it's got time to pop later in the week. I wonder if it's backlogged from all the pending ones somehow? They said it was fixed, but seems like a lot of people are still having issues.
Check your achievements. All those "glitched" achievements from AF2014 show unlocked for everyone now, and TA shows the games as complete.
Check your achievements. All those "glitched" achievements from AF2014 show unlocked for everyone now, and TA shows the games as complete.
Originally Posted by futiles
Good news then. Most people wouldn't see those old ones in their TA feed, since they'll be backed dated. I saw a few others posting on TA that everything just started unlocking for them as well tonight. Hopefully it's finally all sorted out (for now).
Good news then. Most people wouldn't see those old ones in their TA feed, since they'll be backed dated. I saw a few others posting on TA that everything just started unlocking for them as well tonight. Hopefully it's finally all sorted out (for now).
Will have to see if your scan picks it up. I force my scan and it picked up everything I think I was missing, it even picked up an Angry Birds one from AF that I didn't realize I was missing. Might have to wade back into the One waters again soon.
I'm also having this issue! 2 achievements in Crimson Dragon won't unlock
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Fixed, Thanks Microsoft :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account