Destiny Raid info

Destiny

An excerpt from someone who was looking for Raid partners, just to give an idea of what's involved. The first group I heard of completing it took over 10 hrs and had over 1100 deaths combined;

"I am on the final boss. The huge robotic dude. I need people who at least knows how to use the relic, and kill the Oracles. I know three people must be willing to stay in the back of the room to wait until they are teleported. Once in the other dimension thing, one needs to shoot the oracles. There are seven total. One needs to use the shield to cleanse those around you, and one needs to work on killing the enemies. I think you leave when the oracles are dead. You slowly and carefully make your way to the portal to leave. Once you leave and have the 'Vengeance' thing, you need to cleanse yourself again. DO NOT DROP THE RELIC. THE THREE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY GOT TELEPORTED NEEDS TO GO IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM TO BE TELEPORTED AGAIN. The people who do not wish to be teleported, needs to stay in the front but we will choose who will go in and who will stay out, distract the kamikaze harpies by leading them away and then one shoots them from afar after they activate whatever portal. But make sure that the harpies are not near anyone. The front people only needs to fight the boss. Using high damage. So Snipers, Rocket Launchers, Machine Guns, and whatever that will help. If you miss an Oracle. Your all dead. If your screen goes black because the person holding the relic didn't cleanse you, your dead. Drop the relic for a few seconds, your dead. If we take to long, the boss goes into 'Enrage' mode, and I believe that's when the outside Oracles start to show. "

Not as easy feat, both time consuming and very challenging, even for high level players (lvl 26 minimum is recommended). You can leave the Raid and continue from where you left off, as progress is saved for one week, but you need to continue with the same fireteam leader.
Was supposed to do it with some friends later today and we all realized we were not ready so we pushed it back to 2 weeks, was looking forward to doing it but after reading stories like this online, nah.
Was supposed to do it with some friends later today and we all realized we were not ready so we pushed it back to 2 weeks, was looking forward to doing it but after reading stories like this online, nah.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
From what I've read/heard, you need 6 people, all with mics, and it'll still be a b**ch. They've pretty much said it's the most intense mission Bungie has ever created. Maybe they'll come out with some others that aren't quite as bad later on.
I'm not quite sure I have the dedication for this. Hopefully there will be an easier raid. Not that I have a character than can come close yet.
I'm not quite sure I have the dedication for this. Hopefully there will be an easier raid. Not that I have a character than can come close yet.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Definitely sounds daunting. Will need lots of drinks and snacks on hand whenever we do try it.
Definitely sounds daunting. Will need lots of drinks and snacks on hand whenever we do try it.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
And Depends!
ill be yelling at the wife, "Babe, more hot pockets! And bring our son's potty over here!" lol
Guess I better stop working on old games and start this to get in on all the "fun".
So, this will be an AF2015 objective...

futiles
Buckswana
Hotdogmcgee
Dacoto
Fshguy
Elem3ntal80

6-people, no need for headsets/mics, can all be in a single room for it...
Yes... That would be fun. We all might have level 28 characters by then.
I have completed it 5 times now..if you want advice, I got you.
So, by my count, we have:

Buckswana - 27
Hotdog - 27
Dacoto - 27
Fshguy - 27
Ichya - 26?

My friend Mixdj1 - 26ish

And or a professional guide such as Chrome... Or whatever he wants to call himself.
I'm not around this weekend, and might still need some better weapons. Trying to get my defender sub class upgraded any time I complete s bounty.
There's also a pack of fries who may or may not be able and willing.
Next week? I have through next Saturday, then I won't be back on for 10 days. Everybody will probably be done by then.

In any case, I figure once we have 3 or 4 people that want to go on regular runs, they can guide the others.
Next week? I have through next Saturday, then I won't be back on for 10 days. Everybody will probably be done by then.

In any case, I figure once we have 3 or 4 people that want to go on regular runs, they can guide the others.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well we want to get people who are lv 28 to do the raid. Otherwise you're not going to survive. Period. We might be able to suffer through the Nightfall Strike with 27's, but even that will be difficult. Raid mobs range from 28(26 maybe) to 30 in level. So anything under 28 will be ineffective in the fight.
I should be around next Sat/Sun. Hopefully I can have some better weapons by then, and hit lvl 28 with them.
Well we want to get people who are lv 28 to do the raid. Otherwise you're not going to survive. Period. We might be able to suffer through the Nightfall Strike with 27's, but even that will be difficult. Raid mobs range from 28(26 maybe) to 30 in level. So anything under 28 will be ineffective in the fight.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Ah, I didn't know there were some level 30 mobs there... Seems like people are suggesting mostly 27s with a couple of 28s.
Unfortunately out of state all next week for work so probably won't have my character leveled up in time for when you guys go for this.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account