Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

So E3 is over, what is everyone's top 5 Games they want to play from the show?

My Top 5 Games are as follows:
#1 - Star Wars Battlefront
#2 - Tom Clancy's The Division
#3 - Mad Max
#4 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst
#5 - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Here is my full blog on TA:

http://www.trueachievements.com/game...?gamerid=15242

#3 - Mad Max

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The lack of Fallout 4 hurts your list. Smile

Other than that, I can't say Mad Max interests me, but everything else will probably be purchased.
Almost Identical to my list.

1. Rainbow Six
2. Mirrors Edge
3. The Division
4. Star Wars
5. ReCore

honestly any of about 30 games looked great. it's hard to narrow it down.

Other than that, I can't say Mad Max interests me, but everything else will probably be purchased.
Originally Posted by futiles
Vehicular combat always sounds good to me... Fallout 4 should be there.

Near term, Halo 5 is on my list. Longer term, I hope the robo-dinosaurs pan out. And hope No Man's Sky actually will be something.
Ooo, you should have added a multi-select poll for this.
too many good games that i think should be on a Top 5 list to make one....
so i agree with a poll with multiple selections Big Grin

#3 - Mad Max

Good list.. but I'll replace your #4 with Fallout....and I'm not sure how The Division is going to pan out, so Ghost Recon: Wildlands may replace that then again who am I kidding I'll eventually get them all.. anyway..
Didn't really follow E3 this year but I'm excited for Rainbow Six above all others.

I have yet to play the two I have, probably why it's not on the list.
Ooo, you should have added a multi-select poll for this.
Originally Posted by Kaens
There were just to many games to list
gears 4 n fallout 4 as well as mass effect 4 the rest i dont care about
I have yet to play the two I have, probably why it's not on the list.
I just don't want to get sucked into Fallout 3 like I know I will, hell I just started Skyrim and just bought TES Online...I so want to dive right in on TES Online too....grrr.. I do here there is a fatal flaw in Fallout 3 though, something about a room if you enter on a certain mission it clips you through the floor and you can never get out? So save often when you start that one.
I just don't want to get sucked into Fallout 3 like I know I will, hell I just started Skyrim and just bought TES Online...I so want to dive right in on TES Online too....grrr.. I do here there is a fatal flaw in Fallout 3 though, something about a room if you enter on a certain mission it clips you through the floor and you can never get out? So save often when you start that one.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That's referred to as a "feature" at Bethesda. Basically any game running a variation of the Morrowind game engine and its successors (Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Skyrim) have interesting features in the games. In Oblivion, I had an entire quest line just stop loading for over a year, I went back to it one day, and the game was just like, "OH!! That quest? Right this way..."

With any super-large RPG, you should always maintain at least 5 saves, probably 10, maybe all 500+ (My original 20GB ran out of space in April or May 2006, after 2 months of multiple Oblivion characters without deleting any saves...)
#1 Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
#2 Horizon
#3 Recore
#4 Cuphead
#5 Just Cause 3
I feel like Tomb Raider is not getting enough love as well...
Fallout 4
SW BF
division
Siege
Just Cause 3

But my favorite part of E3 was that MS said they would show Crackdown3 at gamescon or whatever the august show is called?
That's referred to as a "feature" at Bethesda. Basically any game running a variation of the Morrowind game engine and its successors (Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Skyrim) have interesting features in the games. In Oblivion, I had an entire quest line just stop loading for over a year, I went back to it one day, and the game was just like, "OH!! That quest? Right this way..."

With any super-large RPG, you should always maintain at least 5 saves, probably 10, maybe all 500+ (My original 20GB ran out of space in April or May 2006, after 2 months of multiple Oblivion characters without deleting any saves...)
Unfortunately I know exactly what you're talking about. In Oblivion I bought the DLC for the fighters stronghold? Sorry but I can't remember its exact name, but anyway there is a side quest where you find a secret Necromancer lair in the bottom of this stronghold, to the point though one day I went back as I was making this my base of operations and for some reason my game just freezes up ever time o get near that place now, tried on all sorts of occasions, lost some good equipment, but I just found another place and carried on.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account