The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

So due to the questionable tracking and what the requirements truly are for keeping or maintaining your streak here for the now 250 day enthusiast IV badge. Whether you can just be logged on or if your phone counts or if you have to actually post.... I have decided to put a solution in place just for anyone paranoid like me. This thread is to help anyone who needs to post to keep your streak alive and well.

So if your not sure about your tracking all you have to do is post daily into this one singular thread and it will keep a record of your visit/logged in status to GTN!

All I ask is that you be respectful and try to say/post something of a coherent nature. Maybe something about you or your day or a current game your working on, like mini twiter or status update, or something like that!

* post edited per request of futiles whether or not I can come up with any good comeback or not Wink
Last edited 12-22-2013 at 09:21 PM by B8TINGU.
How does one log on to weather?
Originally Posted by futiles
Did I use the wrong weather? Or did you just not understand the jist of this thread?
So last night I'm supposed to do some co-op in Dead Island Riptide...but instead get into a huge argument with my daughter which ends up with us of course making up and me tucking her into bed and falling asleep right next to her....which subsequently ends a 42 day achievement streak. Although in the end all is well in the family, it kinda irks me that I lost my streak...why, not because of my argument with my daughter, but because I'm supposed to be on vacation right now and I literally haven't really gamed since I started vacation... Here I thought vacations were supposed to be relaxing, get away from the stress, yet it seems like there is even more to do and I haven't accomplished anything.....ths is exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen.
One more day added, 107 of 250. Almost halfway there!
I didn't manage any games last night, but I did watch The Worlds End....twice - that movie is hilarious!! I love Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movies. Watch it if you haven't seen it.

108 of 250...
i was at 126 days logged on but it decided to reset my days to zero which is really stupid so in part im done with the log in badge cause it seems like the trackers in the system r extremely broken n need an overhaul n no smart comments today im not in the mood
On a bit of vacation for my vacation...finally, just a whirl wind trip down to Knotts Berry Farm one day...literally..not sure when I'll get home since we just stopped over for the night in a
hotel..guess its not so whirl wind after all...lol..
And really bad wi-FI in this hotel..this was a double post...
Did I use the wrong weather? Or did you just not understand the jist of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
There is only one weather, and it is the condition of nature outdoors.

Perhaps you meant whether. Which means a conditional.
I watch Mythbusters before bed and have crazy science-filled dreams.
There is only one weather, and it is the condition of nature outdoors.

Perhaps you meant whether. Which means a conditional.
Originally Posted by futiles
That's what I meant, obviously if I put down the wrong weather a second time it was my crude but helpless attempt at sarcastic humor... I will now hang my head low now and edit my previous post..
I fully understand what the phrase "Nice guys finish last" means. She comes first, then me. Not, multiple times for me.
I fully understand what the phrase "Nice guys finish last" means. She comes first, then me. Not, multiple times for me.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Well at least you got some right and there's always a next time, just give yourself a little break in-between goes and you should be fine!

In other news, I'm officially half way to Enthusiast III !
Very nice! I am 111/250 on IV! (45%)

Damn we're addicted again...
I was at 20 but i forgot to reload the site 2 days ago so now have to start over argh...:ermm:
I was at 20 but i forgot to reload the site 2 days ago so now have to start over argh...:ermm:
Originally Posted by Hellfire
That's exactly why I started this thread!!
I had a pleasant day, went over to a friends shared some laughs and had a filling dinner.
I think this random stream of consciousness thread might end up being the best on the boards Wink
I think this random stream of consciousness thread might end up being the best on the boards Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
Why thank you, I'll take that as a compliment Smile I do find myself coming to this thread even after I have posted just to see what there is to see..

I'm kinda bored right now, trying to figure out what to do with my day...and all of it seems to not hung around playing my boxes...ugh...took this vacation and have hardly got to play at all...sigh..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account