cant connect my facbook or yahoo accts

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

it keeps coming up a blank page when i agree to connect my accts plz help
yahoo worked for me but I can't get twitter and Facebook to work
Try logging out and then signing in using those accounts. Worked for me that way.
its still coming up a blank page
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
What web browser are you using?
Ive tried it on W8 on console and on phone and cant get it to work, cant log into social sites at work so havnt tried Firefox yet
Use Chrome as it seems to be the most compatible with this site and the links
i bought a laptop today so yah ill try that is that google chrome ur referring to?
i bought a laptop today so yah ill try that is that google chrome ur referring to?
yes Chrome is Google Chrome. I use Mozilla Firefox with no problems so far.
Let me know if you continue to have issues and I'll investigate further. I've tested this in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox without any issues. I will look into testing this in IE8 to duplicate the issue, but generally speaking, I'd try to avoid using IE8 altogether. The site isn't optimized for anything older than Internet Explorer 9.
Facebook and windows live worked for me from the manage your links section when I was already signed into the site.

Yahoo was a bit of a problem and I can't really remember how I sorted it out but you could try bypassing it by using openid and using your yahoos openid which is just Yahoo.com I think

Any questions about openid just go to
http://openid.net/get-an-openid/

or

https://www.myopenid.com/

The first site tell you what sites can be used for openid and the second gets you an openid
If you just bought a new laptop there is no way its IE8, They are on 10 now and when W8 is updated to 8.1 it will be 11. Even W7 laptops are shipped with IE10.

Im guessing you bought a W8 laptop right?
it wasnt a new lt it was 1 a friend of mine had its a couple years old
but its new to me cause i havent had 1 in a while
but its new to me cause i havent had 1 in a while
oh ok, but so Eric knows Im using 10 and its not working right
Rick have you tried FF yet?
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
No i havnt felt the need to DL it, explorer has worked great on the W8 laptop, I was going to try and connect to those on my sons galaxy 3 and see what happens

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account