Official GTN Community Event - Forza 5 Drag Race Tournament 1/25/2014

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 40 posts - Go to Last Post

If it's annually then could you play on a dummy account and get credit on your main account? I have ZERO interest/plans (other then getting a shinny new badge) on playing Forza 5 and don't want it on my tag.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The completion isn't really going to be that bad in this game. What is your concern with this game?
Just to let you know I will be giving out a prize met only by the condition that there be a minimum of 50 participants or more.

If we get 50 people to join the event I will personally raffle off some Microsoft money or a code to a game or DLC of winners choice. Not to exceed $20. This will be done live via head set in a party of up to 8 with a voice game verification as to make it completely random with numbers. Your number will be determined by order of registration.
sweet...
we def need to get more players...
I dont really know anyone else that has a X1 though..
sweet...
we def need to get more players...
I dont really know anyone else that has a X1 though..
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
Membership drive!! Get out there and spread the good word, bit please don't spam, that will just cause trouble.
I want to join but have to work. Maybe next year.
All you need to do by Friday is select the vehicle. Saturday is qualifying and the actual race.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I'm reaching the point that I am done with racers in general, plus they closed down the Forza 2 auction house and I can not finish that game now. So this franchise is dead to me, plenty of other games to play with less hasle.
I'm just now getting off work from working a double shift overnight, so please let me qualify first as I may not be able to stay up....grrrr...so tired..
By the number of entrants the whole event may not even take 30 mins.
Darn it, I'm sorry guys. The wife had me out shopping and running errands for hours! ARRGG, I feel like I missed out. Congrats to winners.
Darn it, I'm sorry guys. The wife had me out shopping and running errands for hours! ARRGG, I feel like I missed out. Congrats to winners.
Originally Posted by Kaens
ZOMG!! You missed some hilarious stuff!! I haven't had so much fun in a party in while.. thanks guys, You F'ning ROCK!

Dark Lord White said he'll be posting my embarrassing times so everyone else can laugh at me too..lol.. but I guess that's what you get for brining a knife to gun fight...(proverbially speaking)

I would love to have video of some of it posted here..hint hint.. If that's even possible.
I had a great time guys.. will definitely have to participate in more community events.... as long as I have the game lol...
I had a great time guys.. will definitely have to participate in more community events.... as long as I have the game lol...
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
BTW thank you for the win after I lost...lol..
BTW thank you for the win after I lost...lol..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It was bad driving circles around you trying to lose and still passing you Smile
to be fair i think this could be any forza game seeing as not every1 has an x1
to be fair i think this could be any forza game seeing as not every1 has an x1
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Good point, Dark Lord what do you think about maybe running another one using Forza 4? I'd give you a bit more competition.and Participation would go up, I'd throw in my prize for a minimum of 25 participants..
If you guys are doing that then lets drop it down to Forza 2 or 3

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account