Titanfall 2 is it worth it?

Titanfall 2

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Should i buy now or wait for a drop in price

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 14 (43.75%) Buy Now!!!!!

× 15 (46.88%) Wait for a lower price

× 3 (9.38%) avoid like the plague (dont buy)

• Added 12-22-2016 03:18 PM
  • 32 votes
Titanfall has recently gone on sale for £27.50 in my country (UK), and i was just wondering peoples opinions on this game are as i am unsure whether to pick it up or wait for it to drop lower?

I really enjoyed the 1st game and was interested in the second one but have heard there are no AI to kill in the multiplayer game modes which i really enjoyed as i thought it broke up the intense multiplayer combat and also filled up the maps a bit so you weren't running around the map trying to find somebody only to get shot in the back and have to search again.

can somebody confirm this and also add their opinions good or bad to help me decide whether to buy now or wait for a bigger drop in price.

Thanks Guys Smile
The AI grunts are still in the multiplayer.

I loved the first game as well. I'm kinda on the fence still on this one, but I don't hate it. I voted to wait for a price drop only because the single player campaign is good, but just way to short. There is literally just one achievement for the multiplayer part of the game, so regening to 10 is not necessary like in the first game. You can 1000 this game in one weekend. If your looking for a game to just do multiplayer £27.50 isn't a bad price. It will be a different experience then the first game and it will also feel familiar.
It's one of my top 3 games this year. Can't stop playing. I'm sitting on Gears of War 4 I haven't fired up because Titanfall 2 is so much damn fun.
So I decided to pick it up after how the vote went I have got to say it is a fun game but it does not quite scratch the itch that the first game had, I think one of the main things missing is the challenges that titania one had I don't know why they removed these but I do like the way you level up, another question I now have is what is the level cap and do you still have to complete challenges when you hit this cap to move on the the next gen and if so is there a link to what these challenges are?

Also it does seem like an easy completion and the 3 multi-player achievements were done in the first minute
I've been going nuts on it with the ps4 - awesome fun.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account