Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
On the users page I can see there are some premium accounts, but I can't find any details about that on the site. Does it get me extra benefits (like more frequent syncs?) or does it just put a picture next to my name? Is it just for donating using the donate button?
* Faster, more frequent syncing of your gaming profiles, played games and achievements/trophies.
* FREE [email protected] email address courtesy of Google's popular mail service, Gmail.
* Unlock additional badges made only available to Premium subscribers.
* Upgrades to your existing Gamertag Nation account, including more private messaging space.
* Private access to subscriber-only forums where the greatest of Gamertag Nation meet and converse.
* Fame and recognition on our dedicated wall of contributors.

That is the list...If you wanna see for yourself and sign up visit http://gamertagnation.com/premium
How long before joining Premium before you're added to the wall? $3 a month is totally worth it.
I looked you are currently in the list porschephiliac.
http://www.gamertagnation.com/about/contributors/ -There link to list

http://gmail.com - Umm lol is that what your looking for?
* FREE [email protected] email address courtesy of Google's popular mail service, Gmail.
That's what I'm talking about. Just sign up with it? Confused (I'm dumb, I know)
Oh.. You will have to contact "GTN Eric" he will get you the instructions for the setup.. Legit Questions don't make you dumb, that is what we are here for ask anything you need to know and if i can help i will.
* Faster, more frequent syncing of your gaming profiles, played games and achievements/trophies.

That is the list...If you wanna see for yourself and sign up visit http://gamertagnation.com/premium
Originally Posted by FallenSaint84
That's all I needed! One year premium paid! Now let's see if they make it worth it. TA only cost me $20 a year and I sync 20 times a day on demand. Don't get me wrong, I like what's going on here, that's why I paid for the full year instead of going month to month.
Thanks for all the support! I am in the process of revamping the Premium option with additional benefits, so I could use some input here. As a Premium subscriber, what would you like to see added to the Premium program? I'm all ears.
So I would like to use the Google checkout option to subscribe and keep getting this error message

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /api/checkout/v2/checkoutForm/Merchant/2147483647 was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I take it the Google checkout is down/not completed?

EDIT: I got the 404 badge now! Ha!
i thinkin after my subscription ends on TA ill get a yearly on GTN. So Feb 2015 lol
So I would like to use the Google checkout option to subscribe and keep getting this error message

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /api/checkout/v2/checkoutForm/Merchant/2147483647 was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Originally Posted by D M HavoX
I got an error too, I switched over to paypal.

404. That’s an error.

Originally Posted by D M HavoX
Thanks for letting me know. Google Checkout is now part of the Google Wallet service. As a result, that error was thrown anytime the Google Checkout payment method was used to pay for a Premium Subscription. I have since removed the Google Checkout option and will look into upgrading to Google Wallet sometime later. In the meantime, please use PayPal for purchasing a Premium Subscription.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account