Catch up and watch all 6 Star Wars films in 2.5 hours!

Entertainment

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

OK, so this would fall somewhere between performance art and trolling...

But, something about stuff like this I kind of enjoy. It is interesting to me how similarly these films flow, and makes it a little more obvious that the prequels are not that dissimilar from the original trilogy, and that the differences are more about the perspective from which we viewed them (a child's eyes vs an adult's)

But, enjoy:

Last edited 12-14-2015 at 07:27 PM by futiles.
Well, that's one way to get refreshed... sigh...starting it now...
Yeah. Lucas is/was very much a formula writer, much the same was as most bands write music (Intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus, outro...). I always find it interesting that after seeing the first 3 films (EP IV, V VI), it was the story of Luke Skywalker (for the most part). After seeing the prequels, those same movies are as much about Annakin now, and his eventual return to the light.
Witty dialogue, bang bang, shoot shoot, explosion. witty dialogue, bang bang shoot shoot, explosion.
Witty dialogue, bang bang, shoot shoot, explosion. witty dialogue, bang bang shoot shoot, explosion.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
What were you watching that had witty dialogue?
Originally Posted by futiles
The Deadpool red band trailer.
The Deadpool red band trailer.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Um, no you weren't. That had awful dialogue. That won't be the train wreck that DC is currently gestating, but, I have no plans to see it anytime soon.
Correction: Cheesy.
Sigh, the link has been killed now.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
AAAAAAAAND ITS GONE
Correction: Cheesy.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Oh, yes, that you were getting...
Gah...that would have been awesome to watch. I was hoping to watch them all before Friday. Oh well.
Gah...that would have been awesome to watch. I was hoping to watch them all before Friday. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
We just finished IV. Will start V later tonight. Plenty of time to get VI in before 11:30 AM Saturday morning...
Yesterday I watched Episode I through VII, from 4 AM to 10 PM. The only movie I was dozing off a bit to was ANH.
We just finished IV. Will start V later tonight. Plenty of time to get VI in before 11:30 AM Saturday morning...
Saturday... that's crazy.... I checked for tickets yesterday and there were quite a few openings at my theater so decided to go last night...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account