Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hello i currently have 26 games that show on the site but i am missing over 400 games.
Hello Lewis, Thanks for joining our growing community. I think your problem is that you are not completely synched yet, this process can take up to a week depending on the size of all your information...number of games and sometimes number of other new members joining around the same time as you. I would give it a few more days and also be sure to have your privacy settings open so that GTN can properly read your info also. In the mean time feel free to get along with the rest of the community and welcome to the nation! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. If this problem still persist bump the thread and or PM me directly and we'll go from there either way it's not a big problem its' mainly about timing.

*Grammar edit*
replaced would've to would give Smile
Last edited 01-02-2016 at 08:25 PM by B8TINGU.
Update: Looks like your profile synched a bunch of new games, Keep an eye on it, go thru it and see if you are still missing anything and for your badges also.. Some things may still also be synching too so again just let it do it's thing, but atlas you know it's working.
All my games are on my account, stats are off but some games are still yet to be synched.
Last edited 01-03-2016 at 08:39 AM by Lewis47.
All my games are on my account, stats are off but some games are still yet to be synched.
Originally Posted by Lewis47
I am happy for you
How many games in total is there to play?
The search says "search over 3,756 games". Not sure how many there is.

EDIT: Games page says...
Found 3,766 games

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account