Achievement Competition #3

Gaming Chat

Sign up for the next competition starting from now. The competition begins on the 1st September and ends on the 7th September. All you have to do to win is unlock the most achievements in that week.

To sign up then post below this message

'IN THE NAME OF GTN'

Now for a quick recap of last months competition.

We saw the return of three players last month, Ikmyer, GameOverViper and KEOSKEY.
Ikmyer tried to defend his title last month but was beaten by GameOverViper.
Will this month see some new comers to try and win?
Will Ikmyer regain his spot or will GameOverViper retain the top or will KEOSKEY attain the the win this time?
IN THE NAME OF GTN

Your recap has me motivated now Smile
I'm glad you are motivated now Ikmyer but I have a feeling that RGC Delusion may not let you win that easily.
Also RGC Delusion you can now join the exclusive leaderboard for this competition.
Got a library of about 72 incomplete games in my library, so lets see what I can smash out in that week. Its a shame is the first week of my final school year.
With 2 newbies joining this month things could be heating up for the 3 veterans. Invite more people to fan the flames so we can really get something cooking.
IN THE NAME OF GTN

Quick question. It says the most achievements. Did I read that correctly and its the quantity you unlock and not the gamerscore you earned?
I believe it is indeed number of achievements not gamer score as the leader board you must join is ordered via number of achievements earned.
IN THE NAME OF GTN

Will have to pull some Jap games out =)
I'm glad to see some new faces this month. You are correct SpankyNSpronkle it is the quantity of achievements that you unlock that wins not the actual score you earn although if this is another good competition I may add in a challenge starting next month to make things a bit more interesting.
Welcome back Keoskey, Maybe it will be third time lucky for you but we do have some more competition for you all.
Don't expect much from me, it's going to be a busy week anyway.
It's just a bit of fun N1CKKZ. Join in and have a go. The winner gets a new badge given to them as a prize. Welcome DAREALSHADY.
IN THE NAME OF GTN

Let's see if I can win the first competition I participate in.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account