Badges: Leaderboarding I-IV

General Chat

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

This thread is to help people find the leaderboards going for the different 'Popular Leaderboard' badges that are offered on the site. You can get five different badge by creating a custom leaderboard
  1. Leaderboarding - Create a custom leaderboard.
  2. Popular Leaderboard - Congrats! You've created a leaderboard with 10 members.
  3. Popular Leaderboard II - Congrats! You've created a leaderboard with 50 members.
  4. Popular Leaderboard III - Congrats! You've created a leaderboard with 300 members.
  5. Popular Leaderboard IV - Congrats! You've created a leaderboard with 1,000 members.

To participate, check out and join the following links for leaderboards owned by others:
Next, create your own leaderboard and comment with your link. I will update this post as needed.
Last edited 12-10-2022 at 11:59 PM by Kaiteh.
- Added jeffmomm, HyruleBalverine, and Dvader83 leaderboards
Fantastic resource! Thank you for creating this thread. I'm sure it will be helpful for people Big Grin
Yeah, but as an afterthought I should have followed your format for naming the thread as "Badges: Leaderboarding I-IV"
Yeah, but as an afterthought I should have followed your format for naming the thread as "Badges: Leaderboarding I-IV"
Originally Posted by Kaiteh
Someone can change it if you like. I like to see things neat and tidy too :P
I changed the title for you and joined any of the leaderboards that I was not a part of.
I changed the title for you and joined any of the leaderboards that I was not a part of.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
OH!!! Thank you! If I had known this then I would've just requested a dang title change to my other thread I started rather than cluttering up the forum with useless posts.
...cluttering up the forum with useless posts.
There's a badge for that Wink
I have one of those badges, and had to go look up how. At some point I made a leaderboard for me, to track something, and locked it down. And now, it won't let me into the leaderboard I made... That is comedy.
I have one of those badges, and had to go look up how. At some point I made a leaderboard for me, to track something, and locked it down. And now, it won't let me into the leaderboard I made... That is comedy.
Originally Posted by futiles
Lol Absolute gold. Make a new one! We'll all join! Well, most of us will. I mean, some of us. At least one of us. Maybe.
Lol Absolute gold. Make a new one! We'll all join! Well, most of us will. I mean, some of us. At least one of us. Maybe.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I am good... I mean, I don't have any of the 1-14 badges, because the only leaderboards I am in have 1, 1, and like 46 members. (pTart...)
Originally Posted by futiles
I took a quick look and see you are admin for 2 leaderboards, do you want me to have a deeper look and see if I can unlock them. When you say it won't let you into the leaderboard what does that mean exactly? If you can clarify that might be a little more helpful. Also you are the only user in both of your leaderboards.
I took a quick look and see you are admin for 2 leaderboards, do you want me to have a deeper look and see if I can unlock them. When you say it won't let you into the leaderboard what does that mean exactly? If you can clarify that might be a little more helpful. Also you are the only user in both of your leaderboards.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
It asks for my password to the leaderboard. I put it in, it says correct, loads, and asks for the leaderboard password.

Unless you want to spin your wheels looking, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't remember why I made them in the first place. I was probably tracking some ideas for contests, and seeing how I could potentially use GTN custom leaderboards.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account