Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

do you want to see the Assassins creed movie

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 25 (78.13%) yes

× 7 (21.88%) no

• Added 11-15-2016 09:12 PM
  • 32 votes
  • Votes are public
havent started playing yet im still waiting for it to install. assassiins creed fan probably played the game on the 360 lol. but the movie was the hook line an sticker for me. idk if i can see the movie or not. but if i cant i will give u the code. post a comment. an i will put names in a hat an have my nephew draw the winner out lol

oh yeah enjoy the poll lol

an also the offer for the drawing starts today an end november 21 monday est

this seems fair then first come first sevred
I love the game series so I will wait maybe for a review by porschephiliac if he plans on going to see the movie, or other reviews.
I hope they took their time and did a quality job on the story I don't want another Tomb Raider trash fest, although the last Hitman wasn't bad it did have some good action moments.
Michael Fassbender is an amazing actor - gonna nail it.
I don't see many movies in theaters these days. I voted no, cause I wouldn't take the time to see it in theaters, but I will probably watch it if it comes to Hulu or Netflix.
They should have called the movie Assassin's Creed Rogue, maybe they would have gotten some confused people with Rogue One.

I need to watch the trailers, I'm not sure how it will translate so people know what they are going to watch.
They should have called the movie Assassin's Creed Rogue, maybe they would have gotten some confused people with Rogue One.

I need to watch the trailers, I'm not sure how it will translate so people know what they are going to watch.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I thought what a disaster, when I herd they were going to adapt this, but then I saw the trailer and it doesn't look half bad. I'll probably end up going to see it, but it won't be opening weekend. I'm keeping my mind open on this one.
Came for the poll Big Grin

I don't need the ticket code. I have an annual pass to AMC theatres from my work, I never pay to go to the movies!
Came for the poll Big Grin

I don't need the ticket code. I have an annual pass to AMC theatres from my work, I never pay to go to the movies!
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
That's a nice perk.
That's a nice perk.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yeah, the company I work for produces the FirstLook advertising show before the previews. AMC is a part owner so it's something they offer. It's nice to save a few bucks here and there... More money for games! Party
I think it looks like it could be a good movie. It definitely has star power. The only thing I didn't quite like, but will reserve judgment on, was the movie version of the Animus (or what I think is the Animus).

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account