Ever Get in a Gaming Slump?

Gaming Chat

Found 40 posts - Go to Last Post

Have you ever been in a gaming slump?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 36 (53.73%) Every blue moon.

× 16 (23.88%) All the time.

× 5 (7.46%) Slump? Are you mad. GAME ON!

× 10 (14.93%) Hey look, it's a poll.

• Added 12-01-2016 12:23 PM
  • 67 votes
I play Pinball FX and crush you peoples' scores. That's my fix. Competitive pinball does wonders for fixing my slumps. It's mostly relaxing. There's no grinding or achievement hunting. Just playing for the pure pleasure of sending someone a message I owned them on another table.

Bonus note, there's the Bethesda pack launching next week with Fallout, Skyrim, and Doom tables. Super hyped for it.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
BTW, you had a Fantastic score...
Yeah after 600k, what's my motivation - Fshguy bugging me.
Originally Posted by Kaens
This weekend would be a good weekend to work on on your Pinball skills...
BTW, you had a Fantastic score...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I will have to see what you did there when I get home.
Yeah after 600k, what's my motivation - Fshguy bugging me.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You can join us on the Pinball scene. Zero Desolation gave up after I ruined his Easter a couple years back. I threw down on 12 tables. Just wrecked his scores baaaaaad.
You can join us on the Pinball scene. Zero Desolation gave up after I ruined his Easter a couple years back. I threw down on 12 tables. Just wrecked his scores baaaaaad.
FYI if you don't already know Stern Pinball Arcade is now available on Xbox One. Unless this is a relaunch of The Pinball Arcade that was already released.
Last edited 12-02-2016 at 06:42 PM by Homeless Messia.
FYI if you don't already know Stern Pinball Arcade is now available on Xbox One. Unless this is a relaunch of The Pinball Arcade that was already released.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I think it might be. I played the one free table briefly and deleted it. It's not very clear what is in their in game dlc bundles and is not on par with Pinball FX or Williams Pinball.
I've been in one for about 5 years now.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Just wait until you get a Xbone.
Just wait until you get a Xbone.
How's that crowd fund going? Stick Out Tongue
Well we invested the money to a very nice Nigerian Prince who needs to get his money out of the country and he'll give us a large sum.
Thanks for the reminder.

NOT!
Well we invested the money to a very nice Nigerian Prince who needs to get his money out of the country and he'll give us a large sum.
Oh sweet! I can't wait for that to pay off! I'm gonna hold my breath til then! Big Grin
I think I'm only just now out of a gaming slump that started in 2014. If it had not been for the achievement a day streak, I probably would not have gamed at all since January of 2015. The fiancée adding a few hundred games to the backlog has actually helped, though. Plus a goal to hit 500k soon.
I think I'm about to just start playing and say screw the ach.
I think I'm about to just start playing and say screw the ach.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Being kicked off of TA was the most freeing thing for my gaming.
Being kicked off of TA was the most freeing thing for my gaming.
You got kicked off TA? What did you do?

I'm playing sorcerer's lair on pinball FX2 and you haven't played it yet. I officially have a score higher than you on a table. 8P
He accused one user of giving under the table fellatio to an administrator, while also insinuating the administrator would remove any evidence of said fellatio, should anyone discover it, and then *poof* all evidence of dacoto was removed.
He accused one user of giving under the table fellatio to an administrator, while also insinuating the administrator would remove any evidence of said fellatio, should anyone discover it, and then *poof* all evidence of dacoto was removed.
Originally Posted by futiles
Not just once, but twice!

I'm playing sorcerer's lair on pinball FX2 and you haven't played it yet. I officially have a score higher than you on a table. 8P
Um, I'm 7th on my list with a score of 61mil. You are 9th with a score of 35mil. Might want to check that table again :P
I have gotten in a gaming slump a couple of times, but they usually happen very rarely and don't last for long. I am just getting out of a slump right now, and I hope to stay out of it for a long time.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account