Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Just got a hot tip from my friend living in Texas, so not sure if this is good nation wide, I'll be checking on it after lunch. Apparently WalMart was/is selling Disney Infinity 3.0 starter pack for $10 on clearance. I'll update from Nevada, if anyone can confirm it's anywhere else, but I think it may just be local.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I thought it was 2.0, actually, but, it might have been 3.0. I just saw it, thought, "Oh, that's cheap. But, that's about $20 more than I want to spend, and I'd have to touch a disc, and it's about 50% toybox mode, which I hate. So, I'm good. But, that is cheap."
Don't know if many people on this site own pal version Xboxes. If so I could post some decent European deals.
I thought it was 2.0, actually, but, it might have been 3.0. I just saw it, thought, "Oh, that's cheap. But, that's about $20 more than I want to spend, and I'd have to touch a disc, and it's about 50% toybox mode, which I hate. So, I'm good. But, that is cheap."
Originally Posted by futiles
That would've made a lot more sense, but sometimes retailers', um employees make mistakes, so that's what I figure it was. None of my stores were even on clearance but the figures themselves have gone down to about $10. I think that's what really happened someone mismarked the starter pack for a figure. I never got into the Infinity figures though and with Disney cutting all ties to the game I'm sure all of the Infinity stuff will be taking huge price cuts soon.
Don't know if many people on this site own pal version Xboxes. If so I could post some decent European deals.
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
We had a gamer who started a UK deals thread, if you wanted to resurrect that or even start a new one that's totally acceptable, alternatively you can always post in this thread too, asking as their marked UK only. Always looking for good deals, especially if you can find some good deals on PAL consoles.
Check out MS store today if you're still holding out for a One.

$279 or $299 for a 1TB. Looks like you can pick any bundle you want and you get:
Forza Motorsport 6**, plus free select game*
Free Xbox One Wireless Controller†
$50 Microsoft Store gift code‡
$20 towards Xbox Design Lab†††
Check out MS store today if you're still holding out for a One.

$279 or $299 for a 1TB. Looks like you can pick any bundle you want and you get:
Forza Motorsport 6**, plus free select game*
Free Xbox One Wireless Controller†
$50 Microsoft Store gift code‡
$20 towards Xbox Design Lab†††
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Just to throw this out there, this appears to be in response to Prime Day deals. All of which are $279-$299, involve a Console, a game packaged with said console, the new Blue two-tone controller, $50 Amazon Giftcard, a second game (some physical and some digital), and Forza Horizon 2.

So, the $299 is 1TB, TC Division Console, TC RB6 Siege, FH2, $50 Amazon card, and 2nd Controller. Those are amazing deals.
Just to throw this out there, this appears to be in response to Prime Day deals. All of which are $279-$299, involve a Console, a game packaged with said console, the new Blue two-tone controller, $50 Amazon Giftcard, a second game (some physical and some digital), and Forza Horizon 2.

So, the $299 is 1TB, TC Division Console, TC RB6 Siege, FH2, $50 Amazon card, and 2nd Controller. Those are amazing deals.
The spring bundle looks even more tempting if you're just jumping in. $299, halo 5, rare replay, gears ultimate, ori and the blind forest, plus forza 6, plus another game, plus controller, $50 code, $20 off design labs. I'm not in the market for a second console, but damn, that's a whole lot of stuff at once.

Oh, and free expedited shipping, because MS always ships free, but now they'll do it faster and still keep it free.
At the moment Minecraft Story Mode - A Telltale Games... for Windows 10 has the first episode for free (was 4.99 euro).
At the moment Minecraft Story Mode - A Telltale Games... for Windows 10 has the first episode for free (was 4.99 euro).
Looks like the season pass and additional episodes are also on sale as well.
Looks like the season pass and additional episodes are also on sale as well.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Very well possible, but wasn't sure so didn't post those. Lol
I thought this was a common thing with all telltale games. They put out a new game and then some time later after most if not all the rest of the dlc/season pass is out they give the first episode away free,gets you hooked into buying the rest. Still good to know. Also is this stackable then or does the region free make it a shared achievement list?
I thought this was a common thing with all telltale games. They put out a new game and then some time later after most if not all the rest of the dlc/season pass is out they give the first episode away free,gets you hooked into buying the rest. Still good to know. Also is this stackable then or does the region free make it a shared achievement list?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
They did that on the 360, but it hasn't happened on the X1 so far. Most, if not all, first episodes you have to pay for. Also with this win10 title it hadn't happened.

But it's free now Smile. And yes, it is stackable. The Minecraft series has 3 separate achievement lists. For 360, X1 and Win10.
I have 2 copies of Fallout 3 GOTY edition GFWL new and sealed. This is the game in which you can unlock all of the achievements (including the DLC achievements) via command line.

This is for a PC and you will need to have at least direct x 9 in order to run it in addition to having the GFWL client installed on your computer.

I am asking $20 with free shipping, I have a paypal account and prefer cash but would also consider MS points cards. This is for USA only. If you are outside of the US shipping most likely would be too high. For example, to ship to Canada it costs $8.50 not sure about Europe.
It's a little late in the day, but Best Buy has a bunch of the Disney Infinity figures on sale today only.
It's a little late in the day, but Best Buy has a bunch of the Disney Infinity figures on sale today only.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to include the only figure I want. Frown

Maybe I will pass by the store.
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to include the only figure I want. Frown

Maybe I will pass by the store.
INfinity figures are $5 at Game Stop right now
INfinity figures are $5 at Game Stop right now
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I will take a look. I want the new Captain America, that only comes with the playset or whatever, for $30. Cheapest I have seen it is $20, which is still about $5-$7.50 more than I am interested in paying. Hoping I might stumble across a used one as a separated pieces item.

I have no interest in the game, but, the original Captain America figure looks pretty sweet in my Cap figure collection.

*EDIT* And thanks! They now have used ones on the website for $8.00. Perfect!

*EDIT2* - Except, it won't let me place the order. "There is an error with your order, try again or call customer service." Tried four different cards, just to make sure it isn't an account issue, across three card vendors (AMEX, Visa, MC) to ensure it isn't a processing glitch. Item is "In Stock" and address and billing/shipping info is good. Call 800#, it will be 15 minutes for a rep. I remember why I hate Gamestop.

I do thank you for the info, though. Maybe if I pass by one of the stores that might have it, I will pop my head in.
Last edited 07-20-2016 at 04:15 PM by futiles.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account