Polling Station Badge V issue

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hey there staff, I just noticed that I have the requirements for Polling Station V badge, but it has not unlocked - can someone look into this please? Thanks!

Here's some proof Big Grin

Also, I just realized that the Best Week Ever I Badge did not unlock after I finished Forza Horizons Fast and Furious game in only 4 days. Uhm. Unlock it for me please as well Big Grin thanks
That's strange. I just voted in a poll and the badge unlocked. So all I need now is Best Week Ever I and I'll shut up for a while Big Grin
Also, I just realized that the Best Week Ever I Badge did not unlock after I finished Forza Horizons Fast and Furious game in only 4 days. Uhm. Unlock it for me please as well Big Grin thanks
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Missing this badge as well.
That's strange. I just voted in a poll and the badge unlocked. So all I need now is Best Week Ever I and I'll shut up for a while Big Grin
Technically you don't qualify for that as you scored your 1k in only 2 days and not thru the full week.
Missing this badge as well.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
I need a bit more information as to when you think you got this?
I need a bit more information as to when you think you got this?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nevernind, I thought it was 1000 gs within a week not a total throughout the week.
Any ways I downloaded the forza horizon f&f on the 27th and completed it on the 30th.
Technically you don't qualify for that as you scored your 1k in only 2 days and not thru the full week.
Wait, what? Well, it unlocked yesterday, so I guess something went right.
Wait, what? Well, it unlocked yesterday, so I guess something went right.
I'm guessing that was a b8ting unlock based on the time... Best week normally unlocks early Sunday morning.
I'm guessing that was a b8ting unlock based on the time... Best week normally unlocks early Sunday morning.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
It was me, I was just having a little fun at his expense, but I guess he didn't catch it. Lol.
Nevernind, I thought it was 1000 gs within a week not a total throughout the week.
Any ways I downloaded the forza horizon f&f on the 27th and completed it on the 30th.
It is 1k within or through out a span of seven days between Sunday and Saturday. Whether it was all on one day or parts on everyday. My apologizes if I have created some confusion with my messing with porsh. I will look into your issue now that I have a time frame.
Checked in to this an on your profile the achievements listed for this actually start on Friday the 27th with the rest of the weeks totals you come up to 985 GS, Sunday is the cut off and when you ended on Monday the 30th, but for the week you totaled 610 GS.

So the first week you started it you missed it by just 15 GS. Sorry. You know 1k in a week is actually pretty easy and just to give you a good story to make you feel better, we've had two members go for Best Week Ever III (10k) in a week and miss it by about 50 GS.. I do know that tone of them went back and re did his week and actually got the badge though.
Dang, thanks Jeff. I am kinda dense sometimes. So if I plan on trying 10k, I need to start Sunday and plan on ending Saturday. Got it. I assumed it was a seven day period in general, not specific to days. Now I know, and others have learned from my experience. And if I legit didn't get it by only 15gs, then it would be morally right to have the badge redacted, right? You know, if you wanted to be a jerk or something Big Grin lol
Checked in to this an on your profile the achievements listed for this actually start on Friday the 27th with the rest of the weeks totals you come up to 985 GS, Sunday is the cut off and when you ended on Monday the 30th, but for the week you totaled 610 GS.

So the first week you started it you missed it by just 15 GS. Sorry. You know 1k in a week is actually pretty easy and just to give you a good story to make you feel better, we've had two members go for Best Week Ever III (10k) in a week and miss it by about 50 GS.. I do know that tone of them went back and re did his week and actually got the badge though.
No prob Bob. I understand.
Dang, thanks Jeff. I am kinda dense sometimes. So if I plan on trying 10k, I need to start Sunday and plan on ending Saturday. Got it. I assumed it was a seven day period in general, not specific to days. Now I know, and others have learned from my experience. And if I legit didn't get it by only 15gs, then it would be morally right to have the badge redacted, right? You know, if you wanted to be a jerk or something Big Grin lol
Well I wasn't staff when that happened, but I'm not saying I would've given that badge after all if your going for 10k you should always look at adding extra points anyway just in case a game or achievements are not picked up for some dumb reason.
...or achievements are not picked up for some dumb reason.
Like if your Xbox is being as dumb as mine is. I unlocked an achievement in Deadpool, so I should have six total unlocked -- but for whatever reason my Xbox says I only have five, though if I look at the Deadpool achievement list on my Xbox, the missing one shows as unlocked with a time stamp of March 29th.
Oh I've been planning the 10k for a while now. Have a stack of games still super easy to earn score on, buying a few more. I'll nail that sucker. I just was looking through my badges and had that thought about F&F game.
Oh I've been planning the 10k for a while now. Have a stack of games still super easy to earn score on, buying a few more. I'll nail that sucker. I just was looking through my badges and had that thought about F&F game.
But, how about the 15k badge???
But, how about the 15k badge???
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Well the badge doesn't exist yet. Funny how you only thought we needed a 15k badge, but didn't like the 20k or 25k. I wonder if you managed to pull off 20k in a week if you'd change your tune. :hugegrin:
Well the badge doesn't exist yet. Funny how you only thought we needed a 15k badge, but didn't like the 20k or 25k. I wonder if you managed to pull off 20k in a week if you'd change your tune. :hugegrin:
Originally Posted by Kaens
More of a way to increase the pain, I mean challenge... If more than 4 people go for the 15k, then I'd vote for the next level.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account