Resolved
It appears to be functioning correctly for me also.
TA pushed some backend update yesterday, I think, that corrected everything for them.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Everything except your login problems.
I appear to be syncing again as well. So, I'm guessing that the syncing issue has been fixed over all Big Grin
MS changed their API’s and told no-one 🙈
Originally Posted by PJMC1986
That is because Microsoft no longer supports 3rd party users of the APIs, and just turns a blind eye to it now. So, they don't care if the down stream API users don't know.
That is because Microsoft no longer supports 3rd party users of the APIs, and just turns a blind eye to it now. So, they don't care if the down stream API users don't know.
Originally Posted by futiles
When did that kick in? I remember back in the day they loved community sites.
I have a few Xbox one games that have not synced. Recent Xbox one games have but for some reason older ones have not synced.
I have a few Xbox one games that have not synced. Recent Xbox one games have but for some reason older ones have not synced.
Originally Posted by damarksta
Considering you became a member of the site yesterday and it can take up to 72 hours for new members accounts to be fully synced depending on the number of games they have played, wait for another day or two for the site to process then see how many games aren't synced properly.
Originally Posted by damarksta
Like vader said, it will take some time for new members depending on how much content there is. If anything is missed by the initial pass, I can always take care of the rest manually.
So it's looking like my Xbox One games finally synced but its showing 1444 achievements and 1198 synced, so I'm not sure what the missing achievements are?
My achievements haven't synced for a few days.
Sorry Obsidian.. but none of my achievements from the 15th and onwards have shown up - 12 of which are from Aoe II and 1 from Aoe 1.
My profile hasn't synced since the 12th. Been getting achievements in Jedi Fallen Order left and right and nothing's shown up. Tried to search for Jedi Fallen Order and it doesn't even show up on the website. Not sure if new games take awhile to show up on the website/ I'm just being impatient, or if something is wrong.
Games being added is mostly manual, so they may not show up right away.
I was only able to fix the totals, which is a different issue than a lack of syncing. Looks like sync has been working for the past few days for both of you despite the gap of a few days where it didn't. If there's another gap, we can always sync manually if need be.
I haven't been scanned correctly for a week. Strangely, my WP8 and Win10 games have been scanned correctly. It's just the console stuff that's missing.
Any update on when my profile gets fixed? im still missing 241 achievements from last year n 8k gamerscore from jan is not showing
Just replied to the other thread, most of that is likely due to missing games, which means it should be fine once they're added. Still need Eric to take a look otherwise.
Nope, not for me, not profile and achievements sync since 7/6.
my profile hasn't synched since july 26th

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account