friday the 13th badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

i just logged on n its now friday the 13th where i live but the badge didnt unlock
is this badge not coded up yet? just curious
It's my Birthday and its also not unlocked for me yet either.
But then again it still showing 11:15 pm time stamp on these posts...wtf?
Ok. I hour past my last post lets see the time stamp now.
12:05am say the last time stamp so that should prove enough that I was here. I'll be at Disneyland the rest of the day so there is a possibility that I may not check in before the rest of the day is up.
I will see what has happened now with Eric and hopefully have it sorted by the end of the day
I have noticed only a few pop up on screen when you get them. Should always get an email though and sometimes those take a few mins.

(...waiting for mine now)
Please just give it time and all will get sorted out before the day is through I am sure. As far as the birthday badges go I am not sure that those are quite ready yet; however I could be wrong.
Please just give it time and all will get sorted out before the day is through I am sure. As far as the birthday badges go I am not sure that those are quite ready yet; however I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago. I logged in on (and popped and achievement) on my birthday and nothing happened. It looks like none of the badges tied to specific days have unlocked for anyone.
Yea I remember seeing your thread. I waiting to see Eric's response before I start passing it manually however.
The Friday the 13th badge will unlock at the end of the day. It checks for anyone that has logged in the past 24 hours, and I believe this check is performed at around midnight Central Time. This also applies to the Birthday badge, and any other holiday-related badges.
I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago. I logged in on (and popped and achievement) on my birthday and nothing happened. It looks like none of the badges tied to specific days have unlocked for anyone.
Originally Posted by spankyNspronkle
I will retroactively award the badge for unlocking an achievement on your birthday later today. It is integrated into the system for any future achievements. The badge for visiting the site on your birthday was added in earlier this week.
I will retroactively award the badge for unlocking an achievement on your birthday later today. It is integrated into the system for any future achievements. The badge for visiting the site on your birthday was added in earlier this week.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks for the update Eric.
um i just got the b-day badge but my b-day is 2 months away on november 13th
um i just got the b-day badge but my b-day is 2 months away on november 13th
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
It looks like you unlocked this achievement on your birthday: http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...ievement-9438/

This has been awarded to anyone that has unlocked an achievement on their birthday. The code wasn't checking for this correctly, but it's all good now.
Yup I got it as well. Badge count keeps rising. Bwhahahahahaha
I'm still creeping up behind you DLW and it shall be a badge war to end all badge wars HAHAHAHAHA

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account