POLL: Favorite entry in the Tropico series?

Gaming Chat

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

What is your favorite game in the Tropico series?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 0 (0%) Tropico 1

× 0 (0%) Tropico 2: Pirate Cove

× 2 (6.25%) Tropico 3

× 4 (12.50%) Tropico 4

× 4 (12.50%) Tropico 5

× 2 (6.25%) Tropico 6

× 20 (62.50%) Tropi-what? I have never heard of these games!

• Added 04-16-2023 09:49 PM
  • 32 votes
I’m thinking about starting up the Series X version of Tropico 6, and since there haven’t been a lot of polls posted lately, I thought I’d make one.
The first two entries came out before I was into city-builder/strategy type games so I haven’t played them, but Tropico 3 - 6 all have things I like best so this is a tough choice.

Tropico 3’a soundtrack is my favorite and is a good challenge, Tropico 4 had the best maps, and the Modern Times DLC was a game-changer, Tropico 5 had the Minister & Dynasty systems which I really liked, and the best story, Tropico 6 added Raids, bridges, and the best road-building system yet…
I have the 360 ones but I have never played any of them. I was thinking about playing one to try and get the badge for completing one fo the Tropico games.
I have the 360 ones but I have never played any of them. I was thinking about playing one to try and get the badge for completing one fo the Tropico games.
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
They’re really fun games. I wasn’t into city builder type games until I picked up a copy of Tropico 3 because I liked the aesthetic, and I’ve been hooked on the series ever since.

Tropico 5 is probably my favorite, but I think the DLC adds a lot to it. If all you have is the base game I might recommend Tropico 4 over it. T4 might be a bit more friendly to beginners than T5, but it’s been a while since I’ve played either so I’m not sure.
Preferred #4 as it has a Gold Ed which has all DLC on disk

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account