Another 360Voice member

Introductions

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Seems like a lot of folks from 360Voice are coming over here. I figured why not be a joiner and sign up myself.

Middle aged guy from California, I play every day if only just to keep my streak up (who knows when/if 360Voice goes away). I have one grown son (in the Navy) and one teenager who's become something of a PC snob.

Mostly play single player games, RPGs like Fallout or Elder Scrolls can consumer hundreds of hours of my time.

A fair amount of my free time lately is volunteering on the USS Iowa, a former U.S. Navy WWII battleship that's now a floating museum.

Hello, welcome to GN
Welcome and thank you for your service!
Welcome to Gamertag Nation! Glad more and more people are coming over from 360voice.
Glad you made it over! Have fun and enjoy the site. If you need anything feel free to ask. I will help if I can.
Welcome to the Nation. You volunteer at the USS Iowa? Cool, what do you do exactly like tour guide or what?
Welcome to GTN. Alot of 360v alumni jumping abourd.
Welcome aboard. If your kid ever gets sent to the nuke power school, I'll buy him a beer.
Welcome to the Nation. You volunteer at the USS Iowa? Cool, what do you do exactly like tour guide or what?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I do IT work, there are computers around the ship for various purposes, some are donated old machines and some are bought new, basically a giant hodge-podge of technology.
Just a reminder, anybody that remembers 360voice fondly and who doesn't, they should join my 360voice leaderboard. Smile

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
Welcome, this seems to be a better overall site IMO.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account