Need activity feed filter for achievement comments

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Subject says it all, I had to delete them by hand because there is no hiding them.

Actually, it would be cool if the feed actually HAD the solution and people could thumbs up/down right in my feed. Change my request to making that instead.
I actually like this idea too, being able to give thumbs up anywhere the achievement solution shows up.
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - You can now hide achievement comments from the Feed Options page. Also working to enhance the display of achievement comments in the feed. I won't be able to add upvote/downvote controls or a snippet of the comment in the feed (too server intensive), so I thought I'd have it show some info on the achievement that was commented on. What do you think?
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - You can now hide achievement comments from the Feed Options page. Also working to enhance the display of achievement comments in the feed. I won't be able to add upvote/downvote controls or a snippet of the comment in the feed (too server intensive), so I thought I'd have it show some info on the achievement that was commented on. What do you think?
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Well it's something. If the servers can't handle what you want then we need to plan to make this site so awesome you can buy/upgrade servers! I like the direction though.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - Finished this a few weeks back. Just updating its status.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account