Xbox 1 competition

Gaming Chat

I'VE GOT MINE, DO YOU!!
I have a bit of a technical question:

Since Xbox One games are currently not able to be scanned (TrueAchievements does not see them because they are not on xbox.com, 360voice does not see them because they are not in the datastream, GTN will not be able to see they because the APIs used do not see them), what is the plan of attack on this challenge?

Right now, the only places you can see Xbox One games is on Xbox One SmartGlass (unique from the 360 version) and on Xbox One consoles.
Originally Posted by futiles
I am eagerly awaiting a solution too.
I'm curious how this will work as well.. It seems like TA is snagging data for Xbox One games currently, which is a good sign.
Originally Posted by Krazie
TA is scraping the Smartglass data.
Ion the leaderboard I notice some have points up. But most including me still have 0. What's up with that? Just curious.
Hey! I just realized I'm in last place with no Xbox One achievements or score!! Lol
Ion the leaderboard I notice some have points up. But most including me still have 0. What's up with that? Just curious.
Originally Posted by Maximus Rage
I'm assuming it's only counting games that aren't on the Xbox One, which is the opposite of what is needed. :P

So is this whole thing just abandoned? It's been over a week without any word. It wouldn't be too difficult to manually go through each person at the end of the 30 days if the site doesn't come up with a solution by then. Not like there's a lot of games to navigate. I wouldn't mind helping if needed.
I'm assuming it's only counting games that aren't on the Xbox One, which is the opposite of what is needed. :P

So is this whole thing just abandoned? It's been over a week without any word. It wouldn't be too difficult to manually go through each person at the end of the 30 days if the site doesn't come up with a solution by then. Not like there's a lot of games to navigate. I wouldn't mind helping if needed.
I cannot speak for GTN and Eric directly, but I know XBOX API is one of the unofficial APIs he uses, and Alan at the API and Fshguy are close to a solution, which would mean that the API that Eric uses is close to a solution, which would mean that Eric and GTN have the ability to be close to a solution.
I got messaged by chaotikilla via xbl stating that his PC went down, and he's sorry he can't get in to manage this or the other challenges. He'll be back ASAP. In the meantime, play and have fun!

or...now bare with me here. Everyone in the competition could get a TA account the someone would put up a private leaderboard for GTN xboxone competition...which could garnish some interest for this site as well and if, IF the tracking has not been fixed here by then, the leader board over there could be used to determine the winner.
or...now bare with me here. Everyone in the competition could get a TA account the someone would put up a private leaderboard for GTN xboxone competition...which could garnish some interest for this site as well and if, IF the tracking has not been fixed here by then, the leader board over there could be used to determine the winner.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU

Or, you could join the exact same competition as this, as being hosted on 360voice.

http://360voice.com/gears/join/futiles
Or, you could join the exact same competition as this, as being hosted on 360voice.

http://360voice.com/gears/join/futiles
Originally Posted by futiles
I think you better check your link....cause that's not right.
Fshguy, so silly, did not even notice that it was an old link on the page:

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/group/2396

or

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/ccs/BeginXBOXOne

Since I am already in the challenge, join link is gone for me, but there should be one on there somewhere.
Now that GTN is scanning X1 titles can I get my win and badge for this competition please?
Now that GTN is scanning X1 titles can I get my win and badge for this competition please?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Can you wait a little while longer, I need to talk to Chaotic and then maybe do the numbers my self and award it to you, but yea your right, I just don't want to step on any other staffers toes as this was set up before I become staff. I will look into this for you I give you my word on that, it may just take a few extra days here..
Can you wait a little while longer, I need to talk to Chaotic and then maybe do the numbers my self and award it to you, but yea your right, I just don't want to step on any other staffers toes as this was set up before I become staff. I will look into this for you I give you my word on that, it may just take a few extra days here..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Of course I can wait longer! I just don't want it to be forgotten. Don't get me wrong, and it's easy to sound like I'm complaining, but dammit I earned it and I think I've been patient. It's just on no ones radar and we aren't having any more monthly challenges either. The only 'event' the site does, and we haven't done anything with it since it kicked off since Nov.
Of course I can wait longer! I just don't want it to be forgotten. Don't get me wrong, and it's easy to sound like I'm complaining, but dammit I earned it and I think I've been patient. It's just on no ones radar and we aren't having any more monthly challenges either. The only 'event' the site does, and we haven't done anything with it since it kicked off since Nov.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I've spoken with Eric, and messaged Chaotic, Eric had some PC issues but is on the mend and will be back soon, still waiting on message from Chaotic pertaining to this issue, thanks Keans for your patience...and sorry futiles if that's the wrong patience...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account