Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Confirmed? Leaked via Australian Ratings Board

Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Leaked listing suggests that Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 has been in development. The listing surfaced on Australian Ratings Board.

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pag...qV1A%253d%253d

Fruit Ninja is the my best game on Kinect
I would love to see it come to the phone and W* as well
A sequel to Fruit Ninja Kinect appears to have been confirmed ahead of the game's official announcement.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ead-of-reveal/

Can't wait....
I'll buy that. Probably means another one coming for Win8 and WPs as well.
I love to chop fruit...in real life and in games.

Speaking of kinect games...I got the 1mil fit points today on X1, only a few more to go to get 100% on Xbox Fitness.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Now if only somebody would make a cutting cheese game...

Speaking of kinect games...I got the 1mil fit points today on X1, only a few more to go to get 100% on Xbox Fitness.
Awesome! 2 more workouts to get to the top of Everest and I'm done as well. We still need a badge for completing a workout game too.
Awesome! 2 more workouts to get to the top of Everest and I'm done as well. We still need a badge for completing a workout game too.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Sounds like an excellent idea! Some of those are no joke! I am going the hard route on the stamp card...sadly.
Sounds like an excellent idea! Some of those are no joke! I am going the hard route on the stamp card...sadly.
Yeah, they apparently fixed the glitch to get free stamps quickly, which means a long grind. At least most of the 10 minute workouts are pretty good for racking up stamps.
Now if only somebody would make a cutting cheese game...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I hate cutting cheese, it always sticks to the knife.
I hate cutting cheese, it always sticks to the knife.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You're cutting too fast then. Cut slower, enjoying the slice, instead of pushing too hard and aggressive. Injuries may occur if you're cutting the cheese too hard ya know...
Berry excited :-)
Looks like I need to get moving and finish the first one. Maybe they'll let this one qualify for Playfit so those that haven't finished it have another game to work on it with Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account