Is everyone getting ready for The Walking Dead?

Entertainment

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

Which is your favorite?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 6 (10.34%) The Walking Dead Comic Books

× 16 (27.59%) The Walking Dead TV Show

× 2 (3.45%) Fear The Walking Dead TV Show

× 18 (31.03%) All of the Above

× 16 (27.59%) What is The Walking Dead?

• Added 08-06-2015 12:24 AM
  • 58 votes
In a little over 2 weeks Fear The Walking Dead will premiere on AMC and that will take us into October for Season 6 of The Walking Dead. Is everyone getting excited for what is coming?

Are you a Fan? Why not join The Walking Dead Leaderboard:

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-61/
Last edited 08-07-2015 at 06:44 PM by MarvzMitts.
Because I work graveyards in the summer I kinda couldn't keep caught up with walking dead and it was just building up in my DVR. When my DVR hard drive crashed I lost my que so unless I start over. I am probably done with the show
Because I work graveyards in the summer I kinda couldn't keep caught up with walking dead and it was just building up in my DVR. When my DVR hard drive crashed I lost my que so unless I start over. I am probably done with the show
Originally Posted by DXU
Where did you leave off? If your in the US, AMC is doing a Marathon of all the episodes on the weekends, or if you have Netflix you have 4/5 seasons. Then you can DVR season 5 and get caught up.
I believe I got 1. Episode past the midseason break in like season 3' or 4
DXU you should stick with the show, get it in installments if you have to. It really is that good and I think the new season is going to really shake things up.

MARV gottta ask you why you included Fear the Walking Dead, as it hasn't even aired yet.. Lol.. But I still think it's going to be a great show.
I believe I got 1. Episode past the midseason break in like season 3' or 4
Originally Posted by DXU
Netflix your way through it. If you don't get disc's mailed to you. Do it for a month to get the last season. Or you can DVR the marathon like I mentioned.
MARV gottta ask you why you included Fear the Walking Dead, as it hasn't even aired yet.. Lol.. But I still think it's going to be a great show.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Because I left the poll open ended and there will be people who will come across this thread after the show airs in a couple of weeks.
CARL! CARL! CARL! that's all I here when I watch this show. I like this show but Rick's outbursts can get really annoying sometimes...
They forgot to mention Andrew's hand gun acting Wink

Still the best show on TV
Am I the only one the feels the comics and the show are a never ending drag? There is no end in sight for the franchise, they can keep making drama from whole people are monsters and the world is a horrible place mentality.
Am I the only one the feels the comics and the show are a never ending drag? There is no end in sight for the franchise, they can keep making drama from whole people are monsters and the world is a horrible place mentality.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I wouldn't say its dragging at all. It can of course go on forever. Will it? I guess it depends on the ratings and how long everyone in the creative process is feeling.
And also keep in mind they are only showing a small sliver of the world as whole. They could do endless spinoffs in various locales - Walking Dead: Vegas? What about Rome? China...... etc... and it will eventually jump the shark.
No choice for the Telltale games? For shame.
Originally Posted by planting42
Now that you say it, it's so obvious that I should have included it.
Now that you say it, it's so obvious that I should have included it.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Well, they are specifically part of the comics (just like the novels which were not listed), so, I thought you just included them in there.
Well, they are specifically part of the comics (just like the novels which were not listed), so, I thought you just included them in there.
Originally Posted by futiles
I have the games, but have not played them. Must be why they slipped my mind. I didn't even know there were novels. Not much of a pure book reader, so those were not even on my radar.
I have the games, but have not played them. Must be why they slipped my mind. I didn't even know there were novels. Not much of a pure book reader, so those were not even on my radar.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
The Rise of The Governor
The Road to Woodbury
The Fall of the Governor Pt 1
The Fall of the Governor Pt 2

There may be a 5th now...

Obviously, they focus on how Woodbury got to where it is, and centers on Philip and Brian Blake, as well as Lily Caul, Martinez, and a few others.
Originally Posted by planting42
I definitely look forward to those. The show, not so much. If there's ever a zombie apocalypse I want to be as far away from those characters as possible.

"Yes, we're driving down roads (and often off-road) and could possibly run into a situation where we have to plow through shit, but let's leave these pickups here and grab this sweet sports car"

Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account