Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Thank you for the clarification Marvs and good catch on the Mirrors edge, I thought it was at regular price and the sale price I saw was just my 20% discount..but now I can get for about $15 with my discount!
For those without an Xbox One, here's an lowest price I've ever seen them go for. And this is the newer model so even if you're looking to upgrade your day one unit this might be up your alley.

Newegg (via eBay) has 500GB Xbox One S Minecraft Edition Console Bundle on sale for $199.99. Price reflected in cart. Shipping is free.

Includes
500GB Xbox One S Console
Xbox Wireless Controller
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (Xbox One Full Game Download)
HDMI/Power Cable
14-Day Xbox Live Gold Trial

Here's the link: http://r.ebay.com/cAmiST
Just found out and bought this myself..that there is an Instant Indie Hits Bundle on sale right now until March 9th, 2017 in the Xbox store this bundle is pretty incredible it has 10 yes 10 games and is only $20 right now.. each game can be bought alone for around $10 each or in other various bundles but not all together like this!! They are all completable except one.. Nova which has an unobtainable achievement but a few are on the quick 1000 achievement list here at GTN being headed by Adorabear found here : https://www.gamertagnation.com/xbox-...mpletions.html

10 Second Ninja X
Action Henk
Hue
Nova-111 (not completable at this tlme)
OlliOlli
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
The Swapper
The Swindle
Thomas Was Alone (quick 1000)
Just found out and bought this myself..that there is an Instant Indie Hits Bundle on sale right now until March 9th, 2017 in the Xbox store this bundle is pretty incredible it has 10 yes 10 games and is only $20 right now.. each game can be bought alone for around $10 each or in other various bundles but not all together like this!! They are all completable except one.. Nova which has an unobtainable achievement but a few are on the quick 1000 achievement list here at GTN being headed by Adorabear found here : https://www.gamertagnation.com/xbox-...mpletions.html

10 Second Ninja X
Action Henk
Hue
Nova-111 (not completable at this tlme)
OlliOlli
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
The Swapper
The Swindle
Thomas Was Alone (quick 1000)
Originally Posted by B8TINGU

You know what link would have been nice, a link to the bundle itself...

Like this
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...s/c0wg07nq23h2
Today only (2-22-17) save $8.62 on a $50 or above purchase on Amazon.com. Use code BIGTHANKS at checkout.

I haven't tried the code on video games, but the email I received said it works on all products.
Today only (2-22-17) save $8.62 on a $50 or above purchase on Amazon.com. Use code BIGTHANKS at checkout.

I haven't tried the code on video games, but the email I received said it works on all products.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
I got the same email and it says it only works on items sold by Amazon and doesn't apply to video games.
I don't collect the Lego Dimension stuff, but this came into my inbox today. One sale today only at Best Buy
I don't collect the Lego Dimension stuff, but this came into my inbox today. One sale today only at Best Buy
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yea, only six items, but hey three of those have achievements tied to them!
Best Buy deal of the day

Titanfall 2 $24.99 Gamers Club $19.99

Titanfall 2
Best Buy deal of the day

Titanfall 2
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
Damn it.. the one day I didn't check...grrr...
Even more easy GS ID@Xbox games on sale this week!

Just picked up 6 for $23.23 that are all between 2-4 hour completions! Saved $42.71

Beyond Eyes
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Fragments of Him
Never Alone
Thomas Was Alone
Three Fourth Home: Extended Edition
Even more easy GS ID@Xbox games on sale this week!

Just picked up 6 for $23.23 that are all between 2-4 hour completions! Saved $42.71

Beyond Eyes
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Fragments of Him
Never Alone
Thomas Was Alone
Three Fourth Home: Extended Edition
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
Two of those games were absolutely wonderful
Two of those games were little more than tolerable
Two of those games were absolutely horrible

Not the place to discuss, being a deals thread, but if I were to assign a letter code to each in the order you have, it would be HTHWWT
Best Buy deal of the day

Titanfall 2
Best Buy deal of the day

Titanfall 2
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
They also have an ongoing weekly sale with games like Dues Ex (X1) $20 Recore w controller skin $20
Bioshock collection, Dead Rising 4, and Battlefield 1 all between $29-34.

I was going to post the link but my phone didn't copy it. But just go to Best Buy and look up video games deals. Pretty way to find.
Best Buy sale filtered

Let's see if that link works right. Best Buy has Resident Evil 7 on sale for $40 plus any discounts got mine for $30!

They also have Fallout 4 for and Doom $19

Dishonored 2, Skyrim, depending on editions and a few sports games for $30-40
Best Buy sale filtered

Let's see if that link works right. Best Buy has Resident Evil 7 on sale for $40 plus any discounts got mine for $30!

They also have Fallout 4 for and Doom $19

Dishonored 2, Skyrim, depending on editions and a few sports games for $30-40
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I just bought RE7 for my cousin and I just got the price match difference back because of this. Awesome, Thanks for the post I would have missed this!
Check your email! An email I got from Xbox is offering a $5 store credit just for downloading the GwG you don't own!

Not sure if everyone gets this. For the record I don't own Ryse but I did purchase Darksiders in a sale a while back (albeit only for $1.99)

Excerpt of the email below:

Grab the rest of your stash
Your collection of this month's Games with Gold is incomplete and there are achievements waiting to be unlocked. There's only one way to change that. You'll also get a $5 credit for Xbox Store sent directly to your inbox if you claim the titles you don't have yet before 4/6.*
GET YOUR GAMES

*You will receive your token within 10 business days. Promotional one-time-use gift code valid for named recipient of this email in the United States. PROMOTIONAL CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY JUNE 30, 2017 AND PROMOTIONAL GIFT CODE MUST BE SPENT WITHIN 365 DAYS OF REDEMPTION OR BY DECEMBER 30, 2017, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. Promotional gift code offer is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Limit: one (1) free gift code per person. Use the code for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at Xbox Store and participating Microsoft online stores. You must be age 13 or older. Subject to gift card terms at www.microsoft.com/giftcard.
Check your email! An email I got from Xbox is offering a $5 store credit just for downloading the GwG you don't own!

Not sure if everyone gets this. For the record I don't own Ryse but I did purchase Darksiders in a sale a while back (albeit only for $1.99)

[/url].
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
My offer was a $3 code, and the only one currently available that I didn't already own was Darksiders, which was downloaded as soon as it went free. Couldn't find any other requirement from the offer, so that should qualify me for a free $3, yay!
My message: " You could be getting more from your Xbox. Get Xbox Live Gold and join your friends in getting free games each month. You'll enjoy multiplayer mayhem, exclusive discounts, Game DVR, and more. Because we know you'll love Gold, you'll get a $5 credit for Xbox Store sent directly to your inbox if you become a member before 4/6.* "

Also I already own every game that is being offered, but on a physical disc, hey I'm not past D\L them to get the $5 though.

So basically if I go gold, I'll get the $5 when I D\L the games....problem is, I'm already gold, so.....wtf?
Maybe ill give them a call.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account