Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
I suggested the same type badge but a little broader for a Game Preview (completed)

Peep Show - Complete a Game Preview

Right now there are 11 games in preview of that at least 3 have obtainable achievements.
1.Ark
2.Pit People
3.Snooker Nation
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I like it.
Papers Please I - Play a ID@Xbox title

Paper Please II - Play 5 ID@Xbox Titles

Papers Please III - Play 10 ID@Xbox

I don't know how hard it would be with the ID@Xbox titles but as they keep adding new ones to the program it could make for a good badge series.
Shiny hunter - Have 25 'Super Rare' Achievements unlocked at once.
Diamonds to you! - Have 100 'Super Rare' Achievements unlocked at once.
What Ratio? - Have 200 'Super Rare' Achievements unlocked at once.

The 1% - Unlock an achievement that only 1% of gamers on the site have obtained.

I love checking to see what achievements are the most rare on the site...
I think i have suggested this before but i feel strongly about it so im suggesting it again.

30k gamerscore month - one a day
40k gamerscore month - your just showing off
50k gamerscore month - how on earth!?!

There is weekly and yearly badges already this to me seems like its needed.
So, along the lines of all the other "Early Access" badges, can we get a Mass Effect: Andromeda Earl Access badge?

Earn an achievement between 3/16 and 2/20 (inclusive) in Andromeda, get the badge.

You could call it 634 years later or "First Contact" - both would make sense in the game.
So, along the lines of all the other "Early Access" badges, can we get a Mass Effect: Andromeda Earl Access badge?
Originally Posted by futiles
Why does it have to be limited to Earls? What about Counts, Dukes and other underlings of the King?
Why does it have to be limited to Earls? What about Counts, Dukes and other underlings of the King?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Cause I have a small dog that won't let me type.
Cause I have a small dog that helps me type.
Originally Posted by futiles
fixed it for ya
fixed it for ya
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
That, too... He was VERY helpful feeling today.
Complete a game that you started 10 or more years ago. Can call the badge something like "better late then never"

Could also have shorter time spans such as, 7 years, 5 years, 3 years, etc.
Complete a game that you started 10 or more years ago. Can call the badge something like "better late then never"

Could also have shorter time spans such as, 7 years, 5 years, 3 years, etc.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Hahaha; or "What took you so long?"
Hahaha; or "What took you so long?"
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Or in the spirit of what I tell my wife when she talks about my stacks of games in the Closet... "I told you I'd get back to it"
Or in the spirit of what I tell my wife when she talks about my stacks of games in the Closet... "I told you I'd get back to it"
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
You, sir, just got the cookie!
"Like riding a bike" - Play a game in the Banjo-Kazooie series and play Yooka-Laylee
So, ID@XBOX has celebrated the 500th ID@XBOX game, so we really need a badge series on this new "platform" akin to the XBLA badges... From a practical sense, not sure if you can pick up the attributes from the game info that you're pulling in to get th prices or not...
So, I'm beating my head in grinding through Clicker Heroes...

We need a badge for "It's gonna be a long, long time" for completions of any game that requires more than 100 hours.
For either Clicker Heroes or Hamster Universe - Clickbait
Well in the spirit of clicking games, how about swiping?

"Swiper, No Swiping" - Completed Make it Rain (WP) or Make it Rain (Win 8)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account