Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Has anyone that has downloaded the game had any problems trying to download? I tried multiple times 3 times getting Installation Stopped and today getting to 300mb and it resetting back to 10mb.

Is this game any good to play or should I pass on this since it seems to be telling me don't download with these problems. I have been able to download DLC and other games just not Phantom Dust.
I was able to download it without issue on my Xbox One Tuesday evening, and on my Windows 10 PC without a hitch on Wednesday. I haven't had a chance to fire it up yet, but was planning on doing that later today.
Same as palmettobling: I've download it successfully to 2 Xbox Ones and Windows 10. I did one of the Xbox Ones last night with no problems.
What's your load on your bandwidth like? Sounds like that could be a problem. I recently had this problem and had to upgrade to a better router, too many devices trying to use the same one. Oh and I moved your thread. Smile
Yeah I don't know about it being bandwith I definitely know it's not the storage space.
I did download Shadow Warrior 2, Seasons After Fall, Skylar & Flux, A Walk in The Dark and Portal Knights all after I tried Phantom Dust.
I could always try on my preview program console or just factory reset my main console but this game is free and and possibly not an amazing game.
Free? Looks like I'm going to have to dl this.. I'll report back on my outcome too.
I'm not sure how the game is, but it is a HD remaster of an OG Xbox title from 2004.

Here's an excerpt from the original games' Wikipedia entry:

Phantom Dust is an action/strategy game with elements of collectible card games. Taking place in a post-apocalyptic Earth, the unnamed player-character must interact with the few human outposts that remain, all who have suffered a form of amnesia, to understand what has happened to the planet. Throughout the game, the player takes missions to collect artifacts of the past to help piece the past together, and where they face off in battles with other non-player characters. The player collects numerous skills by completing missions, which are used to assemble customized "arsenals" that they take into battle arenas against enemies. The game also included a multiplayer mode, allowing players to compete against each other using their arsenals.
I got the "Installation stopped" message at least 3 times. I just figured that it was because I was using the local cable hot spot while I've been waiting to get cable set up.
Mine downloaded and plays just fine. Interesting game.. anyone want to boost?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account