Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

GFWL removed

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 28 (45.16%) I will miss it

× 9 (14.52%) They can focus more on the console games

× 25 (40.32%) Not really bothered

• Added 08-20-2013 07:27 PM
  • 62 votes
I want to know your thoughts about GFWL being removed.
Really? I played a total of 3 GFWL and wasn't that fussed to be honest.
going to miss it b/c so many achievement are going to become unobtainable.
Going to have to completed my GFWL soon, achievements becoming unobtainable July 1st 2014.
Halo 2 been talking about shutting down the PC servers surprised people hve not been seting up sessions for that game on TA.
Well I'll be joining/setting up sessions soon, need to get pretty much all the online ones.
I used it enough to not be thrilled about this situation. At least the games will still be out there in some form.
i dont wanna sound stupid here but what does gfwl stand for?
I don't own a PC (Mac Guy), so I don't really care it is going away.
facepalm i should have known that as much pc games as i play
facepalm i should have known that as much pc games as i play
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I only figured it out after downloading the client and just happened to see the letters...so its okay, we're all forms occasionally. Some more than others, like myself Big Grin
I need to refocus my gaming to get my current started GFWL games completed before its to late.
I need to refocus my gaming to get my current started GFWL games completed before its to late.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Blacksite, Tinker, Mahjong, and Waldo, FTW!!! Plus all the others I bought. You better download em all ASAP!!!!!
No achievements in pc version of blacksite. Good game though.
I only have two games (Fallout 3 PC and Tinker) and Tinker isn't too big of a deal to me if
I dont finish it. I feel bad for everyone who just stocked up on the steam sale though.
What the hell game am I thinking? Something Black... Blacklight: Tango Down! Yeah.
Halo 2 (PC) and Dawn of War 2 are going to be annoying.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account