Member of the Month October 2013 (Sith Rick)

Community Interviews

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

We should just change it to member of the year...it would make it easier.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Lol :-)

Smile
Ok, I guess I'll pick this up too... I'm going to randomly pick a person this month and get this done!
Ok, I guess I'll pick this up too... I'm going to randomly pick a person this month and get this done!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I know a guy that was doing an excellent job of doing this for 360voice...
I know a guy that was doing an excellent job of doing this for 360voice...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I may be able to give recommendations, but ultimately its not up to me.
I may be able to give recommendations, but ultimately its not up to me.
I think he was talking about someone helping with running the MotM, not being the MotM.
I think he was talking about someone helping with running the MotM, not being the MotM.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
O......well randomness has it and I have sent message to a member of our site, if he answers, I will send him some questions and post them. Now, does anyone have any questions, other than the standard stuff that's posted already that they think would be interesting? Should I keep it "Boiler Plate" or should I try to customize? Let me know!
That's correct sir.
Actually I thought he meant adding another staff member.
Customize it and yes I'm always available for interviews. I need that motm badge
O......well randomness has it and I have sent message to a member of our site, if he answers, I will send him some questions and post them. Now, does anyone have any questions, other than the standard stuff that's posted already that they think would be interesting? Should I keep it "Boiler Plate" or should I try to customize? Let me know!
This was what I always started with: http://360voice.gamerdna.com/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=26944

After that, follow up questions were tailored to the applicant and current events/milestones/etc. You can see a few of the recent interviews in that same forum. The initial plan was to mass email out the basic questionnaire, follow up with everyone that answered, and build a pool from which I could post a new MotM twice a month. It worked pretty good, until the support was dismissed from the site and everyone migrated over here.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account