Price: Free
Downloadl link: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/ja...f-984c4b31c161

For now on Xbox Live Japan store
Thanks for the info! Keep it up!
Originally Posted by palmettobling
:-)

Easy games....
Thanks for the update..
Can we download the Japan version in the US??
Thanks for the update..
Can we download the Japan version in the US??
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
Yes, if you change the Region to Windows Control Panel to Japan and click Apply you can install it for any region. After installing, change the Region back to USA or whatever your region was.
Yes, if you change the Region to Windows Control Panel to Japan and click Apply you can install it for any region. After installing, change the Region back to USA or whatever your region was.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
AWESOME!!!!
Thanks
Thanks for pointing this out. I normally don't find new games until they pop up on my TA feed from friends playing them.
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
So Microsoft doesn't frown on this? I'm really paranoid when it comes to this... Of course I have plenty of games in US region to really go to far with this.
So Microsoft doesn't frown on this? I'm really paranoid when it comes to this... Of course I have plenty of games in US region to really go to far with this.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Never had a problem with any of the free games. The big issue a while back was people creating accounts in regions that the store didn't exist to exploit a glitch in the marketplace.
Thanks for pointing this out. I normally don't find new games until they pop up on my TA feed from friends playing them.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Ha, that's usually what I do. Luckily I have some Windows 8 achievement hounds on my feed, so I usually learn about them quickly.
Never had a problem with any of the free games. The big issue a while back was people creating accounts in regions that the store didn't exist to exploit a glitch in the marketplace.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah i got a nice warning from Microsoft on this. LOL..
Been a while since I've played on Win8, on vacation, so getting some extra time, didn't realize how many free games are available.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account