Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Finally got the update for 8.1 and in the store I notice the Xbox game hub is now not there. What I found is go to store, then scroll to the right twice/games/scroll left once/genres/xbox. Problem is not all games are there, choices are top free, new+rising, top paid and best rated. I don't remember what one, but one I deleted to make room for the update I had to search for to find it. In the old store those categories were there to sort, but "all games" was also there for the xbox games.

It would be really nice if there was an app that showed all Live games purchased and or all Live games not owned, but then again there probably isnt enough people who have bought most and deleted some to make room for others that went on sale and cant remember all of them...lol
Unfortunately some games are not compatible with the new upgrade, I remember when I did it I lost Ghostscape and now can't finish it..sigh.. so unfortunately you may have lost out on the games. You may want to try some forums over at XBL or even call customer service..lol.. the only reason I say to call is that if you complain enough and your a good enough customer, They see your purchase history, they may credit you or or something..
I think I have everything I own but I know there are more games that I didn't have room for before that Im not seeing now. I just don't like the new lay out of the store, its like W8 where the Live enabled games are mixed in with the regular non Live games. maybe there is a way to just see ALL the Live games at once and I haven't found it yet? maybe Cortana can find all the ones Im missing...lol.

I guess Ill have to use this site or TA where I can sort by platform and just go through and search for each one I dont have on the phone and see whats there and not there, what a pain in the ass!
So, don't upgrade until a 8.1 game comes out.
So, don't upgrade until a 8.1 game comes out.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Lol, but by then win 9 will be announced and besides with all these upgrades now.. I mean Apples really killing the market do we really need a new iPhone every 6 months? When will this start effecting consoles.. Next year Xbox One.5 will be releasing and the year after that two more versions...life is just starting to move way too fast...
Lol, but by then win 9 will be announced and besides with all these upgrades now.. I mean Apples really killing the market do we really need a new iPhone every 6 months? When will this start effecting consoles.. Next year Xbox One.5 will be releasing and the year after that two more versions...life is just starting to move way too fast...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Win Phone 10(they're skipping 9, maybe cause of Win 95/98, they both start with 9). But maybe next year:
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/sof...articleContent
Just got my new phone running on WP 8.1 and I am missing that store too. The only way to find them is to use the search button or go to windowsphone.com
Personally, I am looking forward to Windows 10 and all the devices being upgraded.

Personally, I am looking forward to Windows 10 and all the devices being upgraded.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I am with you on that ill take a new os when it comes out. Big Grin
Last edited 01-31-2015 at 01:23 AM by WAXR.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account