Best Week Ever IV (15k badge)....

News & Announcements

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

So, wonder who will be the first one to get this? And how many people will try... And will there be need for a level beyond that...

My guess is Keans will do this one week before he things I'm ready to pass him on the leaderboard again.
I know a certain AF gamer tag that might have to sign up for this....
I know a certain AF gamer tag that might have to sign up for this....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
That would be best Day ever...
I'll do this final week of the gtasc. Actually planning on closer to double this amount.
I'll do this final week of the gtasc. Actually planning on closer to double this amount.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
You taking the whole week off and staging a bunch of games? Even if you only took 3 hours a game and got the full 1000, that would still be 90 hours... Smile
You taking the whole week off and staging a bunch of games? Even if you only took 3 hours a game and got the full 1000, that would still be 90 hours... Smile
Originally Posted by Fshguy
There are 168 hours in a week so if he only needs 90 of them that sounds easy. I plan on needing more in the 120 hours range.

Right now I think I can do 25,600 points in 127 hours.
There are 168 hours in a week so if he only needs 90 of them that sounds easy. I plan on needing more in the 120 hours range.

Right now I think I can do 25,600 points in 127 hours.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Gosh, I guess that leaves you 41 hours for sleeping... I guess that's plenty for you. I'd recommend getting up to go unless you get some Depends... Wink No way your wife is going to let you go to AF if you do this though. Frown
Holy... no. I do not support any more additions to this... holy cow.
Holy... no. I do not support any more additions to this... holy cow.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Why? Because you can't do it?
There's a flaw in your logic, assuming points are only to be earned by completing unstarted games. As the world record tags have shown, its quite easy to get 15k in 24 hours or less, given access the right games. Eliminating the restrictions of the world record attempt, its even easier to accomplish that mark by staging large or several achievements that can be unlocked with little effort when the points are needed. The more difficult task would be to do this after you've burned most of the easy games.

Oh, and I hate you for this badge.
There's a flaw in your logic, assuming points are only to be earned by completing unstarted games. As the world record tags have shown, its quite easy to get 15k in 24 hours or less, given access the right games. Eliminating the restrictions of the world record attempt, its even easier to accomplish that mark by staging large or several achievements that can be unlocked with little effort when the points are needed. The more difficult task would be to do this after you've burned most of the easy games.

Oh, and I hate you for this badge.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I would like to give credit where credit is due, Kaens wanted this one... He wants a 20k and a 25k badge as well.... Smile Although, if we get those, we probably need a Sharing is Caring V, say around 200....
Why? Because you can't do it?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Maybe, Well, probably. Actually, no I can't. At least not now. And it makes me jeaous! Big Grin
Maybe, Well, probably. Actually, no I can't. At least not now. And it makes me jeaous! Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
You can do it... think of all of the easy games you haven't played... Of course finding the time to get it done without your wife divorcing you(although that might give you more free time, I wouldn't recommend it).
The 10k wasn't terribly stressful for me.... I think I may take a stab at this
The 10k wasn't terribly stressful for me.... I think I may take a stab at this
Originally Posted by DJ Psyanyde
Mine was stressful only because I didn't plan well and a couple of my games didn't come out the way I wanted.
I would like to give credit where credit is due, Kaens wanted this one... He wants a 20k and a 25k badge as well.... Smile Although, if we get those, we probably need a Sharing is Caring V, say around 200....
I think it should be left up to the badge team to decide.
I think it should be left up to the badge team to decide.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^
I already have a heap of prepared points. I do have the final week completely free so that's just gaming and sleep for the full 7 days. I don't think ill get to final week with everything still intact but I aiming for 30k for the week. So I would welcome badge up to and including 30k Smile
Somewhat tied to this, is there anyway to see your "best week". Or even just a week by week view.

You can change the section on your homepage to display weekly stats but I can't seem to expand it beyond the last 10 weeks.

Also in the stats page the smallest time filter is monthly.

Any ideas, or is this something that we can add?
I'll rather have new badges instead of just adding on to existing ones.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account