Follow the latest updates from our changelog page

News & Announcements

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey all - You can now follow the latest site updates and changes from the new changelog page: http://www.gamertagnation.com/about/changelog/

This page details the latest site changes so everyone can stay up to date on what we're working on. You'll see that most updates are fairly minor, but may resolve issues you experience while using the site. I will make an effort to post any major updates to the News & Announcements forum moving forward.

Oh and MOAR BADGES are on the way! Big Grin
Well, that is something nice to see. I'm sure it will be used by Kaens & futiles a lot.

Nice to see more badges coming in the future.
Well, that is something nice to see. I'm sure it will be used by Kaens & futiles a lot.

Nice to see more badges coming in the future.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Oh yeah, whenever I'm bored and have marked the entire forums read, poke Fshguy about whatever, then I'll check this out. Far more often than there will be updates I'm guessing, but even small stuff I think is great to see because it lets us know the site is being actively supported by Eric.
Hey all - You can now follow the latest site updates and changes from the new changelog page: http://www.gamertagnation.com/about/changelog/

This page details the latest site changes so everyone can stay up to date on what we're working on. You'll see that most updates are fairly minor, but may resolve issues you experience while using the site. I will make an effort to post any major updates to the News & Announcements forum moving forward.

Oh and MOAR BADGES are on the way! Big Grin
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Great to hear, looking forward to new badges.
Can we have a one click link to this page in the site bar between About Us & Help. Maybe name it Log. Or add it to the site map at the very bottom?
Can we have a one click link to this page in the site bar between About Us & Help. Maybe name it Log. Or add it to the site map at the very bottom?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I agree with Marv, the one click would certainly help navigation, the about us has enough 'tabs' on it to warrant a drop down.
I agree with Marv, the one click would certainly help navigation, the about us has enough 'tabs' on it to warrant a drop down.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Another person (me) in agreement with this.
Fair enough. I'll add a dropdown for the about us section. That should help save a couple of clicks. Smile

Thanks for the suggestion!
Fair enough. I'll add a dropdown for the about us section. That should help save a couple of clicks. Smile

Thanks for the suggestion!
Aaaaand done. Smile
Aaaaand done. Smile
And updated the change log with the update about the change log.
Aaaaand done. Smile
Cool, I would still like to see it added to the bottom of the page it possible.
Cool, I would still like to see it added to the bottom of the page it possible.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Sure thing, I added it to the footer now. You can also get to the changelog by clicking the version at the bottom of the page.
Sure thing, I added it to the footer now. You can also get to the changelog by clicking the version at the bottom of the page.
Awesome! Thank you Eric.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account