Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Due to yesterday's redesign of the Xbox.com site, we are currently unable to sync up any sort of gamertag information from Xbox Live. I'm hopeful to find a resolution to this sometime in the next 24 hours, but I'll keep you posted on our progress in this thread.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Yeah, I hate when that happens. It happened to me a number of times on my site that tracks my Netflix usage, using a persons rss feeds. They would change the feeds every few weeks. Drove me crazy. So glad to be working with the API now. MUCH easier, and tons more data.
The 360 site change shocked me, lol. I also signed up for the beta testing for the new dashboard. Don't know when I'll be getting the invite to that.
Same here. The new dashboard should be opening up to beta testers any day now, or so it would seem anyway. It doesn't make sense for them to add "beacons" to the site since no one can access them on the current dashboard.

By the way, our syncing problems appear to be fixed! There are a few updates scheduled this week to improve the accuracy of the new tracker, and in other news, Steam tracking might be on it's way in the upcoming months. Any Steam users on here? Smile
Steam tracking might be on it's way in the upcoming months. Any Steam users on here? Smile
Originally Posted by Eric

I have a few games on steam. What kind of info will you be collecting? Do we have to register out steam id on here?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account