Newest Xbox One Preview Update

Xbox One / Series X|S

I love that you can finally manage add-ons that doesn't have a game installed. About fracking time imo. And the separate update part in my games and apps is nice too
I love that you can finally manage add-ons that doesn't have a game installed. About fracking time imo. And the separate update part in my games and apps is nice too
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Yes, there are a lot of little nice touches added in. My Games and Apps is the big one, next to background music, which is nice, but the other small items peppered in which I like.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
My Update section never shows anything. It just sits there and spins, like it is looking for updates. It never finds them, but, it also never gets to the "Nothing to see" screen, either.
Is this a preview of anniversary update?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I am not sure. The latest dashboard preview required that you be an accepted previous preview member, and have the preview app installed, then you had to go into the app an enroll your console into it manually. Basically, after NXOE, most/many/some/all we reset back to not being in the preview. Once you do that, in about 48 hours, it updated.

I think the biggies this update are the Apps/Games redesign, store (which is still terrible), and background music. Although, it seems like something else is coming that hasn't been released, yet, but, I am drawing a blank on it.

It's been fairly solid, which a few obvious hiccups. (Not being able to play any of my digital X360 games was kind of crappy for 24 hours...)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account