× 15 (29.41%) LA Kings

× 6 (11.76%) Colorado Avalanche

× 2 (3.92%) Minnesota Wild

× 2 (3.92%) St. Louis Blues

× 11 (21.57%) Chicago Blackhawks

• Added 04-15-2014 10:24 PM
  • 51 votes
  • Votes are public
Just out of curiosity, am I the only big hockey fan on here? If not, what teams do y'all follow? I'm just ready for the Stars to bring the cup back to Dallas (they could do it, too!)...

Also, does anyone have NHL 14? If so, how much did you have to pay for it?... I've been wanting the game for a while lol

EDIT: sorry, ignore the poll, I was unaware there is a max of 10 options... 16 total teams, though
Not a big Hockey fan, but I'll have to go for someone more close to home. Are the Redwings or Bruins? Playing.. I'm pretty sure my boss is a big Red Wing fan... I need good ammunition to razz him about.

NHL 14... No don't usually get sports games until their about $5 in the used bins..so in bout 5 years...
I do not watch or pay attention to Hockey whatsoever, but Chicago is the city closest to me so that's my vote. Go most relative team! Whoo!
I voted for Colorado out of the choices in the poll. But realistically I'm rooting for Detroit. I'm optimistic about a match-up with the Bruins especially if Zetterberg has any shot of coming back in the first round.
My Coyotes didn't make it this year, but my #2 Canadians did, so I'll pull for them to keep adding to the massive cup count they have. Although the Bruins and Ducks would be sweet final. Anyone else miss the Cam Neely/ Ray Bourque Bruins from the 90's? That was magic, despite not finishing with a cup.
I miss 90's and early 2000's hockey for sure! There were fights and it was a physical game. I do enjoy the speed and skills of today's game, but it will never be the same.
I miss 90's and early 2000's hockey for sure! There were fights and it was a physical game. I do enjoy the speed and skills of today's game, but it will never be the same.
Originally Posted by roce96
So what do you think about the minor league teams? I've never attended a NHL game but we have the Las Vegas Wranglers their affiliated with the Coyotes. They seem pretty rough, they had a bunch of fights last game I went to.
I haven't been to a minor league affiliate yet. Although with all the Grand Rapids Griffin's on the Red Wings this year I can almost say I've seen a minor league team.
I love the minor league stuff. We have the Arizona Sundogs close by and the games are quite fun to attend. We just went to a playoff game last weekend
I love the minor league stuff. We have the Arizona Sundogs close by and the games are quite fun to attend. We just went to a playoff game last weekend
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
There's actually meet n greets during the off season here.. where you can watch them practice then go meet them, My GF daughter went to this and I told her that hockey was a bunch of toothless old guys..lol...but I guess times are changing because when she got there she just fell in love with almost all of them...lol...ugh..
Thank goodness my girls are too young still. The boy however, he loves it. It's all serious business here around playoff time though.
Pulling for the Tampa Bay Lightning, but Montreal has beaten us for the first three games. :-(

Hockey is a ton of fun to watch live. I've been to several NHL games an a few minor league & college games. It's about the only sport I would pay to see live.

For Xbox games, I have only played NHL 2K6.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account